Shakespere and note passing

I had help Nathan over the past few days with his studies. "You okay, you seem... distracted."
"Tired " the boy replied resting his head on his red jacket and closing his eyes.

I decided to just read to him he wasn't going to take notes obviously so I read, "I like it when you read" he said tiredly, don't get me wrong I thought that was a bit weird to say. " what" I said."you sound calm, and your voice it relaxing"
"So I'm boring" I joked
"Can we get on with the book now" hamlet it wasn't the best but miss Murphy said it was in the test.

About fifteen minutes later he was a sleep silently his breathing slow but deep, it was late but I didn't want to wake him he seemed... peaceful. No drama, no gossip, no vortex club, no anger. Just a calm boy, left to his own thoughts. I pulled out my bag and pulled out a shocking pink post it note and a blue biro pen, hey Nathan you fell asleep, well obviously. I had to go and I didn't want to wake you, I'll see you tomorrow, I left my copy of the book and highlighted important bits.
Y/n
That will do, I picked up my bag and stuck the note to his jacket he couldn't miss it and left, my dirty converse dragging me to my dorm, I'm so fucking tired.