Light house and coasts

It was cold but I felt inspired.

Me: wanna have a day out it is Sunday.

Nathan🐳: it's cold are you crazy

Me; yes

We had arranged to meet at the bus stop at 9:30 I had woke up late I was up half the night colour coding my notes. We took the bus, which I was glad it had heaters, to the beach. The cold winter here whipping our faces but It was fresh. Using my coffee that I picked up from the two whales to heat me up I smiled, it was the most relaxed I had felt in a long time, with the exam stress and keeping my scholarship it stared to take its toll. I sat on a peace of drift wood that had washed on the sandy shore it was white and warn looking but tall, I imagined where it would of came from, chilling, mentally and physically, "how is the studying coming" he hadn't asked me for a while to help so I assumed all was well. "Good, well I'm not failing." I smiled, and grabbed his hand. I didn't look at him directly but he looked at me, shock, surprised, disgust. I don't know. It was one of those decisions that you can't explain, the ones that are so natural it's wrong not to.

We decided it was cold by the beach so took the stretch up to the light house, the sun shone from the now clear sky the harsh sea wind calming down. Still hand in hand we walk up the path. The calm silence was broken. "I know the other night wasn't my best" we didn't make eye contact, I was looking at my feet, "it's fine" what else could I say this was awkward enough. "But isn't not, I know you trusted me, not a lot
Of people do, actually no one does yeah vic is a close friend but she would but her life in my hands." It was true, Nathan wasn't popular he was feared. "I don't trust you, I did, and I would like too." I could tell my words hurt him, but I can't lie. When we had arrived to the cliff the birds were singing the light house gleaming in the late sun the breeze far away I removed my coat but kept a hold on my jumper. "I will earn your trust I promise." I glad I meant something to him. He is a sweet boy. Deep deep down, you just have to get there.