Angel

Are winter exams were coming up, and Nathan was more stressed that I have ever seen him, we were in my dorm room Nathan sat at my desk desperately trying to cram the science equations in his brain. "I'm going to fuck up, like everything else." He sounded defeated and truly upset. "Come on Nathan if you can remember what angle and focus you need for a curtain shot and all those dates you can remember this." I walked up to him and started rubbing his back, it's like magic, you can here the steady slowing of his breathing, his shoulders and back melt almost instantly.

"You got this."

"I'm going to test you." (Low key I'm shit at science this was stupid 😂) he got 8 out of 10. "Not bad, your getting better" he smiled at me.

"Your amazing you know."
"Come in a Nathan knock it off it's just science"
He turned to face me, "seriously you Help me a lot, not just physically with lessons and crap, mentality to, something about you it just gives me hope that not everyone is an asshole in this town." I sat on the desk in front of him.
" your not such an asshole yourself" I earned a cocky smile. "Well thank you." He cautiously lay his head on my lap, almost instinctively I take my hands to his hair gently runny through his brown tangle. "Your my angel" he mumbled into my jeans. I couldn't reply I just smiled and nothing could take it off my face.