WTF

I saw it all.

Nathan, the girl, the gun, max.

It was the end of photography, "everyday heroes contest, max, Courtney, y/n I'm still waiting " I don't want to enter a stupid picture. I left  class, returning my books in the locker. Max passed me, "hey max" I smiled politely. "Hey Y/n sorry I really need the bathroom" I needed it myself but books were spilling out my locker when I was done I left for the bathroom. A girl with blue hair fell out the bathroom, "holy fuck" I held the door for her she looked winded. Then there he was " Nathan. Is that a " I didn't finish my sentence as he barged passed my putting the thing in his jacket. Then there was max speed walking out the bathroom only then I heard the fire alarm was going off. I wasn't having this.

"NATHAN.  NATHAN. PRESCOTT" he stopped and turned around I expected a pissed face but it was, scared. "Look" he grabbed my arm. "Nathan what the fu"
"Shhhh" he pulled me behind the school.
"So that  girl in the bathroom I owe her shit, well technically I don't but she thinks I do and now she is being a whore about it"

"And that is supposed to explain a gun" he opened his mouth to speak and that is when principle wells boring voice come aloud on the intercom. "Can Nathan Prescott come to my office please"
"Ughhhh fucking bitch" he walked away. "Nathan"
"I'll be back" I was left standing speechless.

I caught up with Nathan an hour later. "Nathan" he walked over. I shot him the look you better start taking. "The gun was to scare her I clearly wasn't about to shoot her fucking. Head off" well he isn't stupid, but he is, problematic. "And what do you 'owe her' exactly"
"Drugs" this I actually wasn't surprised.
"And you didn't tell me" I could  of helped I'm always bailing him out anyway. "I didn't want you involved, well I'm"
"I don't Want to talk right now Nathan, and don't shoot anyone" I was pissed a bit more than pissed he has a fucking gun. For how long, all this time. What he fuck.