Bonus 3/5 - Love

*1 Year After Last Chapter*

"Get up!" A loud screech woke me from my sleep, I groaned and cracked my eyes open. Mason stood there, her hair perfect and her make up perfectly in place. I was a mess compared to her.

"Why?" I whined as I buried my face into the pillows.

"Because you're getting married in five hours and you aren't ready at all." She counters. I shoot up at her words.

"I'm getting married today." I repeat her words. Not quite believing them when they come out of my own mouth.

"Yes, now c'mon. You need a shower." Mason grabs both my hands and pulls me up before pushing me into the bathroom. I shower quickly and when I get out my bridesmaids instantly surround me, doing my hair and makeup all at once. I have to say, I look stunning. 

The fun part came next. I went dress shopping by myself. Not letting anyone see until the special say arrived, which is today. All 5 bridesmaids plus my maid of honour, along with the woman officiating the wedding sat on my bed as I pulled the zipper down on the bag that held my dress (I'm very sorry if you don't like it, you can imagine your own if you like).  Everyone gasped and started gushing immediately. I laughed at them and waved my arms.

"Girls! As much as I'd love to stand here and stare at the damn thing all day.. I need help to put to on." I blushed as I asked for help. They all laugh and Valkyrie and Katherine started carefully taking the dress out and laying it carefully on the bed, we were in the process of getting on my dress Mason giggles and speaks up.

"I'm sorry but this is amazing." She clicks her camera after speaking, taking a picture that I wouldn't hear the end of. Especially if James saw. 

When we eventually get my dress on we take pictures, Mason brought her tripod so we could take dress photos. The bridal party were amazing. 

Brooklyn was my little flower girl and she looked absolutely adorable in her dress, I was so proud to call her my goddaughter.