Chapter 16

Wang Yuan's POV

"His name is Andrew." She finally says. Andrew? Who's Andrew?

"I met him while I was modeling." She continues. "We've gone on some dates before and he's very sweet. He also said that he's going to move to Chongqing as well."

I bit my lip.

"Aww! I need to meet him!" Qin Qin forces a smile.

"You will! He's coming down here next week!" Xiao Li smiles. A real smile.

I look over at Qin Qin and we make eye contact. She takes the hint.

"Anyway! I need to finish some work. Let's end this game real quick! We can finish next time." Qin Qin says and everyone nods.

"Was it something I said?" Xiao Li asks the closest person to her, which, unfortunately, was me.

"I don't know. I don't think so." I lied. She nods, shrugs, and goes upstairs to her room.

'Oh well. Maybe I should go thank Qin Qin.' I thought, heading up the stairs.

"Wang Yuan!" I hear a voice followed by fast footsteps.

I sigh.

"What do you want, Cindy?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

She frowns and looks down at the ground.

I cross my arms. She mumbles something.

"What? Could you speak up?"

"Never mind." She mutters and leaves to go back in the kitchen.

I go up and knock on Qin Qin's door.

"Come in." She says and I open the door.

"Hey. Thanks for... y'know." I say, awkwardly.

"It's nothing." She gives me a small smile.

"Do... you still like Xiao Li?" She asks.

"Oh! Uh... I'm not sure. She's... really changed." I reply, looking away.

I hear a door slam. Loudly.

"What was that?" Qin Qin asks, startled.

"I'll go check it out." I say getting up, closing her door, and racing down the steps.

Xiao Li's POV

What did I say? Was it something about Andrew?

I go back downstairs.

"Junkai! I'm gonna go to the park for awhile!" I call from the staircase to the kitchen.

"Alright! Don't be gone for too long!" He yells back.

I race out of the house and go to the park. At the playground, I see some little kids playing. I sat down on a nearby bench and watched them.

Cindy's POV

A few tears streamed down my face. How could he forget?

Yesterday, he had asked me to go on a date today at 5:30. It was already 6:17.

It was probably Xiao Li. No doubt Wang Yuan still likes her.

I opened the front door and loudly slammed it. Then, I quickly ran to the park.

Wang Yuan's POV

"Hey! What was that noise?" I asked as I arrived at the bottom of the stairs.