Chapter 2

My alarm goes off at 6am and I almost fall on the floor, scared by the sudden sound of the alarm. Ugh... it should be a crime waking up so early to go to school!

I fight myself to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water sliding down my hair and my back almost makes me fall asleep again. I keep my eyes open while putting the shampoo but regret it when a bit of it slides onto my eyes. I almost scream to the feeling but bite my hand and wipe my eyes on the towel. I finish the shower and get out drying my body on the towel before wrapping.I wash my teeth and go to the closet to pick up my clothes. This time I won’t forget that it's getting colder outside so I put some black jeans, a t-shirt and a grey sweatshirt over me. I put a pair of black boots too. I will miss my Convers during the winter. I dry my hair and curled it a little bit on the tips. Some dark circles appeared under my eyes but I don't care, so I put just a little bit of mascara just to reveal my big eyelashes.

I go downstairs and find my dad in the kitchen with a bowl of cereals in his hand.

"Morning dad!" I said to him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm surprised you're still here." I say making my way to the fridge.

"Good morning Pooh. I can go later this morning. So I decided to take breakfast with you, but I didn't want to wake you up."

"It's okay..." I shrug and take a sip on my yogurt. "I went to your room last night, but you were already asleep. I thought you were really tired so I didn't wake you."

"Yeah yesterday was a really tough day. A man that was in the hospital for one year died in the afternoon and I was his doctor, so I had to call his family and let them know the terrible news. I love my job, but sometimes these parts, giving bad news to people, its hard. But then there's the others things. When I save lives. It's a wonderful sensation. That's why I decided that I wanted to be a doctor. Oh... well enough talking about me. How was your day Pooh?" He finishes smiling.

I can't tell him that some strange boy brought me home! He would freak out! "It was a normal day. Miss Patrier doesn't like me, I got late for work, Miss Patrier doesn't like me, I had a snobby girl on the shop, and then I went straight home."

"Wait wait... You got late for work? Again Carrie!? You have to be careful. You can't be late for work every single week." He gets up from the stool and approaches me.

"I know dad, but my alarm didn't ring and I woke up and I was already late."

"This has to be the last time Carrie..." 

"It will be dad. I promise." I say to him with a smile. With that he puts the bowl of cereals on the sink and kisses my forehead.

"I have to go Pooh. Don't be late for school too!" He warns me while grabbing his jacket and walking out the house.

When I finish the yogurt, I take a look to the watch and I still have time so I go upstairs to my room and call Jamie to see if she wants company to go to school. I grab my phone and slid my thumb to unlock it and search for Jamie's number.

"Hi Care!" She answers the phone.

"Morning Jamie! I'm calling you to know if you want some company to go to school. I still have time, so I just pass by your house and we can go together?"

"Sounds good! I'll wait for you!"

"Okay. Bye bye then." I hang up the call and grab my stuff before going out.

 ---

When I am walking to Jamie's house the cold is freezing my face! I can't wait to arrive to school.

Wait... did I just say this? The cold is getting on my brain. I'm cut out of my thoughts when a car pulls beside me on the side walk. Wait I know this car...

"Morning Carrie." Oh... It's him! I mean... It's Henry... or is it Harry? I'm just going to say--

"Hey you!" I say with a big smile.

"Do you need a ride to school?" He asks with a cocky smile.

"No. My friend is waiting for me in her house, so I'm just going to pick her up and walk to school..."

"Oh... I can bring your friend too. Come on; it's freezing." He waves his hand for me to come in.

"Are you sure?" I ask him, but I'm the one who's not sure.

"Of course! Come on." I just shrug and get into the car.

I give the directions to Jamie's house we arrive minutes later. Getting out of the car I wave my hand to Jamie informing that he is riding us to school. She frowns not knowing what the hell was going on, but got into the car anyway.

"Hello?" She says still frowning but with a smile.

"Hi. I'm Harry" Harry! Of course. How could I forgot? Remember Carrie its Harry! "I was driving to school and found Carrie walking to your house so I ask if she wanted a ride and I could pick up too so..." He smiles, with his wonderful dimples.

"Oh... okay. I'm Jamie, Carrie's best friend! So you’re new here?"

Harry chuckles a little “No... Carrie told me that you spend almost every hour in the library with her, that's why you never saw me." Harry says with a grin on his face.

"Oh... so you are in the same school as us?"

"Yup"

We arrive to school and it was almost time to my first class. I say to Jamie that she could go first, and I would thank Harry for the ride.

"Humm... thanks for the ride... again." I say to him with a smile and he smiles back. As I am about to walk away I feel a hand on my harm pulling me back.

"Hey, humm... do you wanna grab something to eat after school?" He asks.

"Oh sorry... I can't. I have to go to work" I say to him with a sad face. Damn it! I really wanna go!

"What about after work? I could pick you up and we could go somewhere to dinner. You choose and I'll pay." He grins. How can I resist to that!?

"Okay! You convinced me with the 'I'll pay' part." I say to him chuckling a little.

"Good! What time should I pick you up?"

"Humm... I finish my job at 7pm... So you can pick me up then." I say to him.

"Great! See you at seven then!" He leans closer to me and places a kiss on my cheek walking away after.

 ---

~

Follow me on twitter : @BondNarry