Chapter 42

Follow me on twitter : @BondNarry

Harry's POV

I wake up with the sun from spring burning in my eyes, coming from the window.

Carrie is laying beside me with her head on the pillow, her back facing the ceiling and one hand on my arm, like she was holding me, so like this I couldn't leave.

I wouldn't leave her. Not now, that I got her back. Yesterday was one of the best nights I had in my entire life. Being able to touch her, feel her in my hands, body and on my lips was amazing. I couldn't ask for better. Even though she has a boyfriend she still comes to me and falls for me every time. And I'm in love with her since the beginning. Always and forever, I never forgot her.

Like old times I decide to get up and make her breakfast. Yesterday I left my clothes in her living room so I went to her bathroom and picked a towel to fold it on my waist.

I get out of the bathroom and went to the bed, just standing there to look at her, looking a mess because of the sleep. I lean to her and leave a kiss on her forehead before getting out of the room. I walk to the kitchen and my eyes widen looking to the person standing close to the window.

"Was it good?" Turning around to face me, Kevin asks me.

"What?" I frown to his question.

"Are you still in love with her?" He mutters to me.

"Of course I am." I say questioning myself where this conversation will take us.

"What about her?" He is getting nervous, I can tell by his gestures.

"You have to talk with her."

"I can't believe this." He says running a hand through his hair.

"Harry?" Carrie calls me from the bedroom and suddenly shows in the kitchen and stop in her path, paralyzed by Kevin's look.

"Kevin..." She says breathless.

"I guess this is an end..." A tear comes out while he looks at her in disbelief.

"I thought you were at work." Carrie whispers looking down to her feet.

"That doesn't matter! You cheated on me! With him." He points at me. Carrie didn't speak so he continues. "I thought you were different. For three years I actually thought you were different and you loved me. But I guess it was all a lie."

"No, Kevin when I said that I loved you I was saying the truth." She says approaching him.

"Maybe it was, but you weren't thinking in me. I guess you're just like every girl. Goes with anyone who gets in the way." He spat at her and she gasps.

"Kevin..."

"I guess it's time for you to go." I approach him and grab his arm. He yanks my hand away and looks at both of us.

Carrie is looking down to hide the tears that kept coming out. I am staring at him waiting for him to get out.

"Get out." I say one more time.

Finally he makes his way to the door and gets out shutting the door hard enough to make the lamp close to the door shake.

"Are you okay?" I hug Carrie, and she buries her face in my chest.

"I will be." She simply says. I kiss the top of her head and push her back to look at her.

"I was going to make you breakfast, but I guess you're not in the mood for it."