Chapter 4: Hello we are..

Now all of them said in unsion:" Hello we are Exo!"
I just smiled at them, because i didn't know who they are, so it was really embarrassing.
They all looked at me with a questioned face.
And one of the boys said:" Don't you know us, I mean we are global idols?"
I sit there and shake my head.
They had like a half smile on their faces.
I looked at them and asked:"Why are you smiling at me like that?"
Then the boy who helped me answered:"It's just good that you are not like other girls, I mean if yo were a girl like outside. I think you would just scream the whole time. But yeah."

After 25 minutes we arrived at the hospital, so I took all of my stuff and went to the door of the building. As I went in there I saw a doctor so I said hey, bit he didn't understand me.

So I was like shit what should I do? I started to show him my ankle and then I said:"Me sleeping... than girl hit my foot...now ouch ouch!"
He looked at me like I was like a crazy girl.

Then suddenly I heard a deep voice behind me, talking with the doctor in korean.
As I turned around I saw that it was the boy who helped me now I think for 3 or 4 times.
I smiled at him and turned to the doctor, so after they were done the doctor and the boy went with me to a room.
The doctor looked at my ankle, and said something to the boy.
I looked at him and he said to me:"(Y/N) I am sorry but your ankle is broken and now you have to wear a gypsum for 6 months."
I just looked at him, tears were forming in my eyes but I just oppressed them.
After the doctor was done, the boy and me went out of the hospital.
I thanked him and he smiled, then I asked him:"Hey you, do you maybe know if there is a hotel or an apartement next to the S.M. Entertainment?"
He looked at me weirdly and said:"Why are you also a fan and want to stalk us or what?"
Then I stopped walking and stared at him and I answered:"Hey you I don't even know who you guys are. I just wanted to ask, because I want to become an Idol, okay?"
He smiled and said:"For now you can come with us and we'll talk about this later on, because we are actually in a rush and have a lot to do."
I just looked at him with no expression.

In the car while the both of them were away.

Someones PoV:
"Ah man, that girl is kinda cute, hey what am I thinking, what's wrong with me?", I thought to myself.

Anothers PoV:
I really want to know more about that girl she is so pretty and cute.

Now they finally arrived and we all sit in the car.
Then Chanyeol said:"Guys she asked me if there was a hotel or an apartement next to the S.M. Entertainment and then she said that it is because she is actually and ceazy fan who stalks idols!"
Then (Y/N) hit his arm and said:"No that is not true, why are you lying like that?
Guys that is not true I asked him if there was a hortel or an apartement nearby, because I want to become an Idol, but now I have to wait 6 months, because of my leg and then I can go there and yeah."

Anothers person PoV:
"Oh ok .", I  said and then I face palmed myself and added:"I am so sorry, we didn't tell you who we are.
So I am Suho I am the leader of this group."
Then I pointed at each member and told er thei names.
She smiled and said that it was nice meeting us.

On the set with Exo
Your PoV:
God some of their names are hard but yeah.
I was standing there and was looking at them having a photoshoot. And then something popped into my head and I thought, I think that the guy who helped me doesn't seem to like me, but I don't care.
I got a new friend D.O.
Omg he is soooo funny, I am so happy that we 2 get so good along.
Then suddenly someone tapped my left shoulder I looked at my left, bit no one was there so I looked at my right and so my friend D.O. He smiled and said:"(Y/N) you have to wait like 10 minutes than we are done, okay?"
I smiled at him and nodded.

After 10 minutes:
They all looked at me and Suho said:" (Y/N) are you ready to go?"
I nodded we went to the van.
Suddenly my stomach started growling, my cheeks started to get hot, because it was so quite and everyone heard it.
Then the leader asked me if I was hungry I nodded.
After that he said to something to the driver in korean.
5 minutes later the van stopped and D.O said that we are at a restaurant because all of us were hungry. The food was so god damn good.

After an hour we finished:
We went back to the van and after a while the car stopped again and we arrived at their house.
I thought to myself:"That is not a house that is a freaking hotel!"
It was so big, but as I enterd their house I just admired it, because it was very clean in there.

So that was it for that chapter, but what will happen next in theor house??!!
Thx for reading😘.