Chapter 51

I was sleeping, when I heard some music playing. I thought that I was dreaming that, but then I realized that my phone was ringing.

I didn't look who was calling me. I just picked up and started to speak:"Hello?!"

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Hello who is this??"

"Uhh it's the handsome man. Haha nah just kidding it is me Jin"

"Oh haha what's up?!"

"Uhh well nothing much. But where are you?"

"I am in my house, why?"

"Well V is going crazy he is sad and mad and worried! I don't even know!"

"Wait I will meet you guys in 30 minutes"

"Ok, bye see ya!"

That is when I ended the call.

I was nervous. I went to the bathroom and got a shock as I looked into the mirror. I almost did not recognize myself, my eyes were so swallen, actually my whole face was swallen. I just didn't look like myself. I wanted to put some make up on, but oh well I was at my new house. I only had my mask. "Wow it couldn't get better.",I thought.

After a while I exited my house and went to starbucks. I needed some coffee to relax. I ordered it and drank my coffee in my car, because I didn't want my fans to see me like that.

As I finished my coffee I took a deep breath and drove to their house.

I was waiting in front of the door. I needed some air to relax. After like 5 minutes passed I unlocked the door.

I went into the living room. I saw V walking up and down with a worried face. As soon as he saw me he ran up to me and hugged me really tight.

As I stepped back a little I saw that he was crying. I started tearing up too and hugged him again. I thought:"Did he forgot what happened last night?"

We were hugging each other for like 5 minutes, when Jungkook came and he joined our hug. I smiled at him.

But as we stepped back V asked:"Where have you been?"

"I was..I was at my house...I...I wanted to avoid you after what happened!",I said while I was crying.

His facial expression suddenly changed from worried to furious.

He then started yelling:"How could I forget that....my girlfriend having an affair!"

"Hold up! I said it is not what it looked like! Wait don't you trust me?", I yelled back.

I saw how Jungkook got himself some chips and sat down on the couch looking at us. He looked at me then V then me....and so on.

"After that I don't think so! Is it why you didn't want me in your house?"

I felt my tears running down my cheeks, but I also saw how now all the members joined Jungkook and looked at us like it was a movie.

"No..it is not that. I wanted you to stay here because I wanted to surprise you, but well if you think like that!" I responded, and started walking away. I wanted to go upstairs. I showed him a picture of the actual surprise.

(Just think these are couple pictures of (Y/N)and V and don't mind that bed, I only wanted these pics

(Just think these are couple pictures of (Y/N)and V and don't mind that bed, I only wanted these pics. I will show you the bedroom later)

"(Y/N) come right back. I am still talking to you!"

I didn't listen to him and wanted to walk away, but then I felt a tight grip on my wrist. He pulled me to him. We looked into each other. I said to him with gritted teeth:"Let me go...NOW!"

He just shook his head. I tried to pull my hand out but I couldn't so I slapped him, with my free hand.

I saw him flinch and heard the members saying:"Uhhh...oh shit!" "That girl hit him straight in his face! That must of hurt.", I heard Suga say.

So I went upstairs and started packing my stuff. I won't live here anymore. "V was just like a diffrent person now, he wasn't that cute guy like in the beginning of our relationship.", I thought while packing my stuff in my suitcase and tears were streaming down.

I packed my stuff when V came inside and said to stop. He was crying.

I just ignored him. He then came from behind and hugged me. He tried to stop me, but it didn't work.

While I was packing and he was still hugging me he said:"(Y/N), please stop! Please! I am sorry for being a dumbass! Please don't leave me!"

As I was done packing, I dried my tears and stood up. I turned around to face him, so I said:"V...I..I think we should break up!" That is when I turned around and went downstairs and said bye to the members who were still sitting on the couch. They were confused but they still said bye.

While I was walking, I hoped that V would run after me, but that didn't happen.

So as I got oitside of the house I took a deep breath, wioed my tears away and went to my car so that I could bring my suitcase home.

After I arrived I texted Jungkook.

(Y/N):
Hey Kookie, when do you guys have your next dance practice?💃
And please don't tell anyone, especially V that I texted you.👏

Kookie🍪👐:
Well tomorrow, at like 7 am😲, we already have to be in our studio.
And girl don't worry I will tell V and no one else, okay?😂😚

(Y/N):
Yahh..stop it!😂

Kookie🍪👐:
Nahh just kidding😝.

(Y/N):
😂😂
But thanks anyway.
I will go now
Byee🙋

Kookie🍪👐:
Byee👋
Take care of yourself, everything is going to be alright❤

(Y/N):
I hope so😳❤