Chapter 27: Butterflies in my stomach

As I was about to kiss someone. All of them had closed eyes. Before I kissed someone I said:"Guys keep your eyes closed. But I just wanted to say the person I kiss should not show any reactions! Okay! Did you you understand?"
They all nodded.

I closed my eyes and moved my head forward, because I was sitting in front of the person I wanted to kiss.

As I was about to touch his lips a little smile formed on my face.
Now I touched his lips and it felt good. The kiss lasted like 5 seconds. As I was moving back to my place I had butterflies in my stomach. It really felt good.

I said:"Ok guys! Now you can open your eyes!"
I blushed really hard.
I looked to Chanyeol, because he was the one I kissed.

I saw that his ear got a little red. I think that it was, because he was a little embarrassed.
I looked on my phone and saw that it was already 12pm.
I said to them that I will go but if they wanted to they could stay.

All of a sudden all of them stood up and also wanted to go home.
As we reached the door I hugged all of the seventeen members and said goodbye.

I said to the rest goodbye but V, Chanyeol, Key, Krystal and Amber drove with me again.
As I hugged everyone someone pulled my arm and as I looked up it was Yeolie.

He whispered:"(Y/N) can you please bring me home as last?"
I nodded and grinned.

Everyone sat in my car. And Amber was again the DJ.
I think whenever she drives in my car she will be the DJ, but I didn't have any problem with that, because she had a good taste in music.

The songs were:
TVXQ - Mirotic
NU'EST - Face
MBLAQ - This is war

Always when I drove one of the members home I got out of the car to hug them and say goodbye.

After Amber left Chanyeol and me were in my car alone, it was kind of awkward.
10 minutes after we arrived his dorm. I got outside my car and was about to hug him, but he suddenly took my face and kissed me.

I was like frozen I didn't move at all. When we he got away with his face we both smiled and I was blushing really hard.

He smirked. He then asked:"(Y/N), did you feel the same like me after you kissed me?"

I asked:"What kind of feeling?"

He answered:"Well like butterfkies in your stomach?"

I looked at him with big eyes and thought:"Wow he felt the same!"
He waved infront of my face and said:"Earth to (Y/N)!" He laughed at me.

I nodded. He had the biggest smile on his face.
Before he entered his dorm and before I entered my car he said:"(Y/N)? Do you wanna go on a date with me again?"

I smiled and nodded. As I entered my car, I bit my lip and grinned widely.

It was like 1am as I arrived at home. I sneaked around the house, because I didn't wabt to wake my manager up.

I quickly changed into my pyjama and went to bed. As I was laying in there I thought about the day and I just couldn't forget the kiss.
But then my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

As I woke up it was about 12am. I checked my phone and saw that I received a message.

Text messages:
Yeolie💕: Good Morning! Did you sleep well?

(Y/N): Good morning! Yup ehat about you?

Yeolie💕: Yeah me too. So I have a question.

(Y/N): Yeah what is it? Spit it out!

Yeolie💕: Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?

(Y/N): Sure!
When? Where? And how do I have to dress? Like comfy, elegant or casual?

Yeolie💕: Something comfy I planed to go to Lotte World.

(Y/N): OMG!! YEAYY! I like that idea😊. When will you pick me up?

Yeolie💕: 8pm? Is it okay for you?

(Y/N): Yeah sure. See you later.

End of the text messages.

When I was done with breakfast it was 2pm. I decided to meet Eric Nam again, because we planned before the death of my members to collaborate together and make a song together.

Back then we had a little part but when I was just sitting at home and crying my eyes out I worked a little further.

We finished our lyric at 6pm. We decided to meet tomorrow to finish the song.
Now I was getting ready for my date. I looked in my closet and decided to wear this.

I think that it is really cute, casual and comfy

I did a little touch up on my make up. I didn't use much.
Mascara, eye liner and some lipstick.

Just as I was about to grab the keys the door bell rang. I quickly took them and ran to the door. I embraced him with a hug. He smiled. I locked the door and hopped into the car.

Back at Exo's Dorm:

Baekhyun: Guys, does anyone of you know where Chanyeol is?

Kai: Yes he went on a second date with (Y/N).

Baekhyun's PoV: What?! Did I understand that right!? Second date! I felt angry and upset at the same time. I was somehow heartbroken.

Kai: Hello earth to Baekhyun!!

I shook my head and asked:"Do you know where they went?"

Kai: Yes, they went to Lotte World.

I nodded and thanked him for his help.

I quickly ran upstaires and dressed up, took my car keys and drove straight to Lotte World.

As I arrived there I went to every single ride and tried to find them. As I was about to give up, I saw a familiar figure that looked like (Y/N).
I went there slowly and her voice, which sounds like an angle.

I tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and was shocked, that she saw me.
I had a wide smile on my face.

(Y/N)'s PoV: "What is he doing here?? Shit I hope this will go well" , I thought to myself.