Chapter 58

(Guys I saw this like a week ago, and I thought I could put it in my story so please don't take this serious what i am writing. It is still unknown if they are dating or not but if they are they do look cute! So please don't take this serious)

The next morning I woke up at around 9 am. I saw my youtube notification and saw that there was a Youtube video about Chanyeol and Rose dating. I was shocked, and then it came up to my mind. "Was this the reason why he acted weird that day?"

I mean I was shocked, but if they dated I couldn't do anything. I had to accept it, I am not the only one who has feelings for him.

I went to my bathroom and I had the feeling of being jealous of Rose. I hated that feeling so after washing up I texted Sehun if he had tine for me today and gladly he had time. I said I aould pick him up in 1 hour.

So after eating breakfast I went back to my room to get ready.
My outfit:

It took me 50 minutes to eat and dress up

It took me 50 minutes to eat and dress up. Perfect time, because it takes me 10 minutes to get to their house.

After a while I was waiting for Sehun but he didn't come out. So I decided to get inside to pick him up.

I knocked on the house and Chanyeol opened the door he was about to hug me. I saw that one hand was higher than the other. One hand was about to go around my shoulder and the other to go to my waist. I backed a little off and I shook his hand. "Wtf am I doing? I am making things so awkward!! 🙈🤦🏽‍♀️" He looked at me weirdly and just let it slide.

I entered the house and was screaming:"Yahh!! Sehun where are you?!"

He ran downstairs and was stressed I said:"Boy I gave you 1 hour, and you are still not done?? Even I was faster than you!!"

He just laughed and came up to me put one hand over my shoulder and pushed me to the door so we could get outside. Before we fully left I yelled:"Bye guys, see you next time!!"

We sat down in my car and Sehun immediately connected his phone with my car.

He played
Idol by BTS
Anpanman by BTS
Airplane pt 2 by BTS
DDU DU DDU DU by Blackpink
Egoistic by Mamamoo
Tequila by G. Soul
Everyday by Winner
Fake Love by BTS
Forget about tomorrow by Jay Park
God is a woman by Ariana Grande
Pour up by Dean
I got this by Jay Park
(Which I love by the way😍 go check them out if you don't know some of these song!! I can only recommend them!!😍)

We wanted to drive to Starbucks but we were stuck in a traffic jam. While we were waiting I asked:"When will you guys have your comeback? It has been so long?"

He replied with:"Maybe in like September but we don't know the exact date either!"

"Ah okay. Finally I almost forgot about you guys😜!"

"A lot of people told us that!"

"Ohh I saw today a Youtube video that Chanyeol is dating Rose is that true?"

"Girl, you are asking me? I am sorry but I don't know? He barely talks to us. I don't know what is wrong with him recently."

I just nodded and that is when the traffic started driving again. We were just jamming around and we arrived in 3 minutes.

I parked my car in a parking lot and went to buy myself an iced americano Sehun didn't want anything he wanted a bubble tea. So we left the Starbucks store and went to this little Bubble tea shop.

We sat down on a table and waited for his order. After 5 minutes he got his order because this place was packed with people.

I wanted to try his drink and before my lips touched his straw he reached for my forehead so I couldn't reach the straw. He put his fingers on my forehead and said:"Girl if you do this we will have an indirect kiss, you know that!!"

"Ok sorry then I will take my straw!"

He looked at me with a shocked expression. His hand on his chest and he said:"Noo!! You crazy!! To put your Iced americano straw into my Bubble tea, are you completly crazy?"

At this comment I bursted out laughing and couldn't stop laughing. Tears already rolled down my face but I couldn't help it.

After that laughing attack which litearlly took me 10 minutes, we finished our drinks and decided we should go around the city for a little shopping tour.

We went to all kind of shops and bought ourselves some clothes and accessories. Sehun and me enjoyed our time together and as we sat in the car I said:"Should we buy some Pizza and eat it at your house? But also buy so many Pizzas so the others can eat too?"

"Yeah sure let's do that!"

We went to his favorite Pizza place and he ordered so many Pizzas like 10 or 11 Pizza boxes were in the back of my car.

I drove really fast so we could eat it while it is hot and cause I was really hungry.

It took us 5 to 10 minutes to their house. I wanted to take 5 boxes but Sehun denied. So I went to the doorway and knocked on the door. Lay opened the door and smiled at me but when he saw the stack of Pizza boxes he even had a bigger grin on his face.

He led the way to the eating room. Sehun struggled to keep the balance while he was trying to close the door with his foot. So while I was trying to reach for 5 of the boxes but couldn't reach it cause he was so tall, a tall person came from behind. He was really close to my body. As I turned around I gulped and it was......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys that I don't update so regularly!!!
But I will try my best to keep this book going!!
Thanks to those who still read this book!! Thank you for your support and your patience!!

LOVE  YOU GUYS!! ❤️❤️

Oh and about the video on the top please don't hate me!! I saw it on YouTube and thought I could use it😬☺️. I don't even know if it is true or not but yeah.