Chapter 6: What's wrong with him?

(Y/N) PoV:
What? What's wrong with him I don't get it.
He is so strange like really strange.
Then Xiumin said:"(Y/N) today we have a free day, do you want to go with us to lotte world?"
I rapidly said yes, because I love amusemnt parks so much they are so cool and funny.

I quickly ran to my suitcase and took my clothes what I wanted to wear and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I wore something simple but still stylish.

As we were done Suho asked Chanyeol to come with us but he rather stayed at home

Actually that was no Problem for me, because all the other boys would go.

During the ride to Lotte Park:
Chen said:"Guys don't you think Chanyeol is so weird these days?"
Everyone agreed, but then Kai turned on the Radio and it played Okey Dokey by Zico. We all sang along and danced like crazy.

We arrived after about 1hours and as we were about to get out all of the boys put their cap on their head and put their masks also on.
I ran up to the gates and waited for them to finally come to the doors they walked so slow.

After Lotte Park:
After we tried every single thing in Lotte Park we went to a restaurant and ate something.
I ate chicken sweat and sour (uhhh my favorite😍).

As we got home the tall boy Chanyeol was in the kitchen eating something.
Suddenly Xiumon said:"Let's play truth or dare!"

Everyone agreed but I was standing back there and was not sure but at the end I agreed too.
So now the whole group and me were sitting in a circle.

Baekhyun got to ask first and he chose Chanyeol.
"Chanyeol Truth or Dare?",Baekhyun said.
He chose Dare, Baekhyun that little sneaky thing had a smirk on his face.
He said:"Chanyeol I dare you to,.....!"

Thx for reading again hope you like it and yeah thx😘 ^-^