You already had got to get used to something new (III)

Sleeping with the red-haired boy was definately something relaxing. It brought even more feelings than sleeping with Arisa and Saki the brown-haired girl recalled again. She once again woke up before her boyfriend, but this time, she did not want to stay in bed, waiting for him to wake up. Instead, she decided to prepare the breakfast. Tohru really enjoyed cooking, if she had a passion, cooking would be hers. But Tohru never had time to focus on her hobbies, she always had to survive, and give her best for that. That is actually while surviving that she started cooking. She left the bedroom and headed for the kitchen corner in their small yet welcoming living room, and started making pancakes. Kyo had never eaten pancakes before that evening when almost everyone was together in holidays and when everyone was having such good time and since then, he really likes eating some. Tohru knew that, and all she wanted was to chill Kyo out before his first day of work. It must be stressful for him, even though he did not show anything. Kyo was peacefully sleeping, it made a huge difference for him to know that he was safe here, and to know that he was only living with people he loved, aka Tohru. He was planning on sleeping for a little while more. 

 Tohru was slightly distracted, she was thinking about her new neighbours that were really nice, and about the city that did not look very bad. And she was wondering what she would do for the day. She knew she had to find a job, she would not stand to live thanks to Kyo's work and money, and her mother would not be proud at all. And, even if she liked her appartment, she did not want to spend all of her days there. Being distracted, she did not watch for the quantity of pancakes she was making. There were dozens of them, it was way too many for two. When Tohru realized that, she tilted her head down, her cheeks burning. "I am such a fool" she thought to herself. That was the moment when Kyo decided to enter the room. She was wearing his pyjama pants, and was shirtless, his usual way to dress when he was sleeping. He rubbed his eyes, blinded by the morning light in the room, and got closer to Tohru. He kissed the back of her head, and wrapped his arms around her from behind. 

«Good morning. What have you prepared? - Kyo sleepily asked.

Pancakes... - Tohru whispered.

Tohru, you are so sweet. You know I love them! I'm so hungry I hope you've made loads.

Uh, I guess so - She asked, closing her eyes as she feared Kyo would get mad.

... What the hell Tohru? - Kyo asked, freeing her from his embrace, finally discovering the quantity.

I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention... I'm sorry. 

Do you know we don't live with Shigure and that damn rat anymore, and no one will visit us by surprise any longer. - He sighed, but kissed Tohru again. It's okay though, I know what we'll be eating this week. - He chuckled.»

Tohru was feeling slightly sad, she knew Kyo was right. She usually had to prepare food for more than four people, and boys always ate a lot, so she made a huge amount of those pancakes. They ate them anyway, keeping the rest fresh under a piece of fabric. Fortunately, they were delicious. Kyo went to have a bath, he got used to taking bath because there was one in Shigure's house. From then on, he was more than very excited to see that he would at least get that. He realized that a few years before, he would have certainly yelled at Tohru for having been so absent-minded but he had changed, he became more mature, and he was feeling really glad about this. When he was all washed up, he dressed himself up and got back to find Tohru. They talked again for a little moment and he went to the dojo, with the car. Tohru was left in the appartment. She did not really mind, that left her time to think of where she would want to work in. When she finished preparing herself, she brought the supply of pancakes and decided she would offer some to her neighbours. At each floor, Tohru had been invited to chat a little so before she knocked on Setho's door, one hour and a half had already been spent. When her neighbour opened his door, he smiled at her.