Darling, You'll Be Okay

I am so very, very sorry for being away for so long. These past couple of months have been crazy and I just recently lost someone that I was very close to so I am still healing from that. I will be getting back into my regular routine of updating at least once or twice everyday. :) Thanks for sticking around.

Blurred vision. Blurred vision was all that I could see. I could feel the blood running down my arm, nonstop, the tears streaming down my face, my heart racing, head pounding. My vision started to darken, the world was spinning, then, blackness.

*Tristen's POV*

I laid on my bed, staring blankly up at my ceiling, my mind racing, my breaths faster than they should be. I could feel it, another panic attack coming. I called Kris's cell, she was the only one who could calm me down before one hit. There was no answer, which I found extremely odd because she usually picks up on the first ring. So I tried texting her instead, 'Kris, answer your phone..I can feel another panic attack coming..please, pick up.."

I waited a few minutes, not knowing if she was just asleep or worse.. so I got up quickly and slipped my shoes on, I ran downstairs and out of the door. I began to run down the street to Kristen's house, I didn't worry about taking the car because I was too worried. Once I reached the door, I banged my fist against the wood, not really paying attention to when the door opened and nearly hitting Colby in the face.

He dodged it, "Woah, woah, dude. Tristen, what is going on?"

"Where's Kris?" I asked, my voice panicked.

"In her room..." he said sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"For how long?" 

"I don't know..about two hours?"

"Shit. Just, let me in." I told Colby, not giving him enough time to let me in as I pushed past him, running up the stairs.

"Kris!" I yelled, running into her room. I looked around, my eyes catching a glimpse of her body laying on the bathroom floor. I ran to her and sank to my knees beside her. "Kris, no, no, no."

"Colby!! Call 911!!" 

I could feel the tears forming, "Kris..stay with me..do not leave me like this..."