Darling, You'll Be Okay

I hope this doesn't trigger anything for anyone, and if it does, I'm sorry. 

*Tristen's POV*

After leaving Kris alone for a couple hours, I decided to head back to the house. I unlocked the front door and stepped in, the house seemed a little too quiet.

"Kris?" I ask, walking upstairs to her room, holding a bag of McDonald's.

"Kris, I brought you some fo-" I was cut short when I saw her laying on the bed, pale, lifeless.

The bag slips from my hand as I run over to her, scooping her into my arms. "Kris..please..no.." the tears were already pouring down my cheeks. She was pale, her skin cold. 

She was gone, my best friend, my precious Kristen, gone. I layed her back onto her bed, her soft blonde hair falling perfectly around her shoulders. I grabbed my phone and dialed Colby's number, explaining to him that he would never see his little sister smile again. 

This was all Shania's fault, she caused this. She pushed her too far, and now, the one person who cared about me the most was gone forever. 

I would never again see her wonderful smile, hear her wonderful laugh or be able to hold her close as she cried. Never. Now, all I had to look ahead for in my future was pain, no one would be there for me like she always was. 

How was I suppose to hold on?