Darling, You'll Be Okay

I hope you all liked the other part, I left it on a cliffhanger because I think it makes things more interesting. :) Thanks for reading. 

I watch as the ambulance takes my best friend away, Colby went with her because they wouldn't let anyone who wasn't family in with her. I kicked a few rocks, wondering what had pushed her over the edge, I let out a soft growl before I run back into the house, running into her room. I see her open laptop, Clicksters pulled up in a new tab. I sit down, my eyes scanning over the news feed to see what the source of all the mean things being said was...of course, it was Shania. I pushed the laptop off the bed, I was going to kill the girl. I stormed downstairs, the anger fuming through my body. I knew where she lived because of the many times her parents had invited my mom and I over for dinner. I clenched my fists as I began the short walk to Shania's house. I was more than ticked off once I reached her house, I jumped onto the porch and yelled, "Shania!!!!"

"What?!" I heard her yell, knowing she was getting closer to the door because of the annoying clicking of her heels.

"Get out here!"

"Fiiine." she opened the door, her expression changing as she seen that it was me. "Um, did my mom invite you over for dinner again?" 

"No, I invited myself." 

"Okay, I'm guessing you want to hook up?"

"Ew, no. You probably have a disease or something."

Shania's expression went from preppy to sad in ten seconds flat. "I..."

"Yeah, it hurts, doesn't it? Just like it hurts Kristen when you start rumors about her that aren't true, I'm tired of seeing her be your punching bag. How would you like it if I beat the living hell out of you everyday? Hm?" I rambled, my anger getting the best of me.

She stood there, completely speechless.

"Kris is in the hospital because of you. She could be dead because of you. You think you're all that just because you're captain of the cheer team and because you're dating someone from the football team. Guess what, Shania? You aren't, in fact, you're the lowest person I have ever met. You only care about yourself, you don't care that your words can kill." 

"It's not my fault that she's insane and that she thinks the only way to escape is to cut. She does it for attention." She crosses her arms.

"No, you bully for attention. You beat people with your words and fists for attention, you think you can hold all the power. That's God's job, honey." I say, moving closer to her.

"Just, get away from me, you emo fag." She pushes me back, causing me to stumble off the porch.

"Yeah, I know I'm an emotional cigarette. Deal with it." I say before I turn and walk away.