Part 12

I walk in my class right before the teacher came in. The class was noisy as hell suddenly turn into a dead silence as the sight of our discipline teacher appear. The student respect her as she was very fond towards school rules. It is because they don't want to receive any detention as it was the most scariest thing you would imagined. I had never received any detention since I was not a troublemaker beside I skip classes a few times but no one seems to notice that.

But I've heard a few students talk about how she handle the troublesome kids. And I'm very sure that I'm not interested to involve into it.

She cough trying to gain our attention as she already eyeing each one of us.

Suddenly she stop her gaze on my track.

Oh shi**

She stare at me for a moment before starting her morning speech. I feel like the time has been drag for too long yet I didn't realize I was holding my breath as she cut her gaze from mine.

Well she don't look friendly.

"Good morning everyone. I'm sorry for disturbing your very fine day. I want to make an inspection as I've received a report informing me that there is a thief in your classes.

The whisper was spreading like a virus before it became louder Miss Kim bang his hand on the table to shut their snickering.

She glare at me before continuing.

"Please cooperate and don't try to hide anything. I will very appreciated it. Now put your beg on your desk and take one step behind. Thank you."

Her voice remind me of Angelina Jolie character in Cinderella. Very loud and clear yet frightening.

I feel like choking her eyes with my bare hand cause I hate to admit it's sending shivers down to my spain as she gaze at me like that.

All the students follow her will as I do the same.

Well I don't need to be afraid since I'm not doing anything wrong.

She started her treasure mission as she rummage all the beg before moving to the next one.

To my surprise almost all of the students bring unnecessary things. Such as comic, makeup, and the worst part is there is a car truck toys. All of us glance at the boy who bring it and to my surprise it's one of the school 'gangster'. Everyone chuckle as the teacher just look at him in disbelief.

He just glare at us with threatening eyes.

Oh god he's sick.

And it's my turn. I was actually the last person since I'm sitting at the corner of the class.

Her hand was rummaging my bag as I just look at her.

I can see her hand moving in my bag as suddenly it stay still.

She pull out her hand and it looks like she was holding something in her hand.

"What is this?" She ask me with bored expression.

"Pardon me..." I ask in confusion.

She reveal the things she was holding and I found it was a necklace.

A very familiar one.

My eyes wide in terror.

"No Miss Kim. I don't know how was that things end up there. I swear I don't know." I stated as her bored expression change to an evil smug.