Part 17

Ana pov's

I was walking to my locker when I heard someone calling my name from behind.

"Ana. .. Ana wait. ." I turned around to see whose that.

The hallway are full with students and I started to feel uncomfortable as I receive a few glare from them.

"Ana." I caught sigh of Minho walking to my direction with his golden smile plastered on his face.

I smile at him.

The last time I saw him was after the missing necklace incident, I thanked him for helping me.

"Yahh Choi Minho where have you been?" I ask since he just come to school whenever he pleased.

"I was busy acting so, I rarely attend school. You don't know?"

"I won't ask if I know." I put a hint of sarcasm.

"Btw do you missed me?" He smirk and I rolled my eyes to that.

"Miss you my foot." I shoot him a glare and he chuckle.

"Well I'm not that important person though, I'm nothing." He tried to gain my attention with his sad voice.

"Omo. .of course you're important."

He smile and we talked all the way to my classes. Since we're in the same class we enter the class together.

I sit down at my place and he takes the sit besides me. It's empty by the way.

Nia came in, looking gorgeous as always even in her school outfit. I wave at her and she sat in front of me with her eyes stole a glance at Minho.

Minho just nod his head and smile.

"Good morning Nia. This is Minho and Minho this is Nia." I made the introduction with both my hand gesture to both of them.

"Hai.." They blurt out in unison and shakes hand.

"How do you guys meet?" Nia ask with curiosity.

"Well the first time I saw her, her hands was bleed.."

I put my hand on his mouth before he finish his words, he struggle to freedom but I ignore him.

"Uhmm no. We accidentally bumped into each other so, we're friends since then. But this guy is lazy ass and only come to school if he want to." I excuse her.

When I realized my hand was still on Minho's mouth I quickly free him.

He gave me a judging look but I just grin. I don't care what he would think about that as long as Nia don't know he was helping me it's more than enough.

The teacher came in and all the students greet her and bow. The class starts as the teacher gave us a group work.

We were divided into two.

I turn to my right and saw Minho was giving his big smile.

"I don't want to pair up with you." I blurt knowing what was the smile for.

"Wae? Ana come'on I only know you and Nia but Nia already has her partner. You don't want to be pair with that boy right?" He smirk and point to a boy at the other corners of the class.

I shudder as I glance at the boy. He was the one who keep bullying the weak students. I don't want to has him as my partner because I know well he will force me to finish the task alone.

I have no choice since there's only three of us left. Whether I do it with him or Minho.

I sigh.

"Arasseo... arasseo. .." I answer in defeat.

At least he won't let me do it alone right?

But you know what, life is cruel..

"Okay. We may start now. What was the task about?" Minho clasp his hand and gave me his stupid grin.

I knock his head hard.

"The teacher has explain, like who knows forever. Don't tell me you are not paying attention at all." I pointed my fingers right at his face hoping at least he listened to it.

"Hmm not really. .. I was wearing my earphones so, basically I heard none." He state.

I flung my hands in the air, frustrated with his innocent look he just gave me.

"I think I rather being bullied than staying here with you." I state and stand up.

"Yahh you're not going anywhere I was kidding I heard her well." He grab my hand and laugh.

Ughh

"You better behave yourself young man." I gave him a glare.

He nod vigorously.

We start our work and I was totally regrets agreeing to be his partner.

***

I walk to the toilet and wash my face. It's our last period.

Guest what guys it's Biology.😂

I kinda feel sleepy so, I excuse myself for awhile.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I look at the caller ID.

Unknown number

I thought for a while and guess it might be wrong numbers.

As I was about the exit the toilet I received sms from the same number.

I swipe the screen lock and read the text.

Haven't I remind you about back off?

I was puzzle with the weird sms.

I heard someone was coming closer.

Before I even got to turn my back around, someone pull my mouth closed with a handkerchief.

I try my best to let out a scream but I can't. The hallways was empty, so the chance for someone seeing me is almost impossible.

I was panicked and try to break free from the tight grip, but I can sense a thick smell soaking through my breath.

The person is definitely strong as hell, his grip on my body didn't let a singel chance for me to escape.

The last thing I remember was someone dragged me along the hallways. My world was left in blur and I totally fall into the endless of darkness.

***

Short chapter..🙆

Hahaha. . I'm a cruel author I know don't need to mention it.😂

For fast update vote and comment.

See ya in the next chapter.😄