Part 6

We walked together to the mall.

This is my first time here so I couldn't help but surveying the mall. It's a big one and have a lot of shops that sell a lot of things.

We make our way inside the mall and the guy started to talk about their plan today. I follow them as they walk to a fancy restaurant.

They choose a big table who I consider as their request before because I can see the workers already waiting for our appearance.

The moment we sat down I can see a few workers heading to us with foods in their hands. I peeked and saw a few of them are my favorite food. There is spaghetti, lasagna, pizza, and more. I don't even think we can finish all of that. They put the food on our table when I smell the sweet aroma of foods.

Suddenly my stomach grumble and I gasped.

All eyes are on me and I gave them a cheeky smile.
"Well I guess we should hit the food then."

They laugh at my sudden burst and start digging the food.

"Hyung give me that." I heard Sehun voice out to Chanyeol.

"No its mine you should eat another one."

He grab the food and eat.

I just laughed as I saw Sehun pouting and eat the other one.

While Luhan and Kai shared their food and eat together happily.

The others just talk among themselves as we eat.

The time we finish I look and found that the only things left is the plates.

Woahh they are such a troll. Haha...

We continue to walk around the mall aimlessly since they don't agree with each other opinion.

We buy some stuffs and make our way to schools as the time seems to jelly us that much.

The moment we reached school it's already our last period before our school end.

They offer me a ride home but I refuse and choose to walk home alone.

**

The next day went well. I didn't pay much attention in class.

The bell rang and all the students start to roaming along the hallway.

Nia grab my hand and we make our way to canteen.

We took our food and search for any available seat left. Well most of the seat was full and we didn't want to sit with those students who keep stole us a glance as we made our way to EXO.

"Hi guys." I greet them and take a seat beside D.O.

They greet us back and smile.

How on earth I'm going to not love them. Their smile melt me every each second. Breath in... breathe out.. Relax....

"How's your day Ana?" Suho ask before slapping Chanyeol hand who try to stole his food while he's not looking.

I giggle.

"Pretty fun. Biology right in the first period quite interesting ha." I put a hint of sarcasm.

"Well it's better than staying with this idiot all day." D.O pointed his hand to Chanyeol.

I turned my gaze to him while try to hold my chuckle to the sight of him playing french fries with D.O ears.

D.O slap him hard.