Part 7

Hey guys what's up. .. today is my school holiday so I would update more... Let's hope my little brain would cooperate with my plan..

So the pictures above is Sehun in his school uniform.

God he's gorgeous😍😍. .

**

Yesterday event keep playing in my head.

After Sehun change his shirt we head back to our class.

Now I was in P.E classes. We're dividing into groups because we are going to play football.

I didn't want to participate at first but Nia keep bugging me to join her since she don't have any other friend.

"Ana please just for today okay. I really want to play this. You are not going to let me play this alone right? " she plead me and made aegyo.

"Aishh it's not like I don't want to play but I'm sure the worst player in this world."

I give her a sympathy look I can't help but agreed after her threatened me about useless thing.

"I don't care you must play this or else I will kidnapped your cat." She pretend to give me a serious look.

"Really Nia that's it. You must be sick I've told you that I don't have a cat. My mom is allergie with any type of cat." I scoffed and trying to escape from her grip.

She tighten her grip.

This woman are totally strong. Ughhh. ...

We made our way to the middle of the field.

Our P.E teacher blown out her whistle and the game starts.

Nia was controlling the ball while I just walk casually not even bother to catch the ball.

Suddenly I heard a voice calling out my name.

"Ana I will passed you the ball be ready."

I immediately turn around and try search for Nia.

Aishh this kid why would she ask me to take the ball.. I'm done.

Suddenly I catch sight of the ball flying towards my direction I run further to catch up with the ball.

Bamm

Oww that's hurt. I fall on the ground face first.

As my face hit the ground my vision become blurry and I can hear Nia panic voice.

"Oh godd Ana are you okay?...."

Darkness surround me and suddenly everything was pitch black.

**

I wake up to the sound of someone crying.

I tried to sit but someone put a hand on my shoulder and assist me to laid back. I opened up my eyes and see it was Sehun with worried expression.

My sight became clearer and caught sight all of them with worried expression.

"What happen?" I ask my voice was slow that they barely catch it but Sehun who was near me smile.

"You're in a medical room. You lost your consciousness due to a hard attack on your head. But no worries you're fine but you need to rest for now."

I nod in understanding.

I search for the crying sound and saw Nia in Kai embrace.

She walk and sit at my side then grip my hand softly.