Part 20

Ana pov's

I stir a bit as a stray full of light hit my face. The darkness around me began to faded away the moment I open my eyes.

Where am I?

I survey the buildings. It's a huge space and seems to be abandon since the place are nowhere clean.

I cringe in pain as I feel my hand are swollen because of the tight ropes around my body.

I was sitting on a wooden chair and I couldn't move an inch.

I sigh in frustration.

I don't know what am I thinking right now.

Am I expecting someone to help?

Am I scared?

Me myself don't know the exact answer for that.

Suddenly the door flung open and I saw a man with hard face stare at me in annoyance.

He bring me some food and place it near my chair before heading his way out.

"Excuse me sir, are you expecting me to eat with my leg or what?" I ask in annoying tone.

"Well its none of my business. I wouldn't mind if you can eat that with your foot." He snap his head back at me.

I scoff.

"Whatever you are going to kill me anyway. Why bother eating?" I snap him back as I has a death wish.

Well I don't. But who cares I'm completely miserable and his arrogance just make my heart burn more.

"Who tell you that we want to kill you?"

A man voice interrupted us and someone familiar came into the room.

I gave him a look of relief. Why?

Maybe because I thought that he still have sympathy towards me. After all we're close even though I realize he wasn't the same person I know.

Minho walk calmly into the room. He talks with the man earlier before close the door room shut.

He stands in front of me and repeat his questions before.

"Who tells you that we want to kill you?"

"No one. I just thought it that way."

He sigh and leaned closer.

"You know what, you're right we're going to kill you but not this soon. Maybe after a few suffering days would be." He smirk and walk away.

I was left dumbfounded.

'Did he just say that...'

Sehun pov's

I was driving like a mad guy as I receive a call from Nia's mother.

Her panicked voice send shivers down through my spain the moment I pick up the phone.

'Sehun help... pleasee Ana in danger.'

I drove the car to my brothers apartment.

I'm sure he was the one behind this.

I park my car and walk my way to the condominium. My brother has been staying here after the announcement of the CEO company. He was really angry and decide to find his own way.