Where?

--------Flashback------------

-----???? POV-----------------

I know my child wont be welcome on earth without this. 

"You don't have to do this Lyra" My mate said to me, my child in his arms. I looked at him sadly, and gave him a kiss, minding my sharp teeth. 

"You know I have to. Our baby won't be safe in the Galran empire, I don't want him to live that life. Life on earth here is amazing! And I want him to live here, and therefore, I will cast this spell for him. I might not be Haggar, but I did have a little talent as a spellcaster." 

I cast the spell on my child, it hurt me inside when he started to cry. However I steeled my heart, and continued. 

I saw his skin turn to one similar to my human mate, and all of his galran features became crammed into this frailer human form. 

Once I was done, I kissed my mate one last time, and held my baby. 

I licked his forehead as I had done many times before, and pulled out my dagger, that was wrapped in white bandages. 

"I love you my little kit. I give this dagger to you, may it keep you safe in my stead." I hugged him close, letting him rub against my thick purple fur one last time. 

I gave him to my mate, and walked towards my ship, leaving my baby and mate behind. As the gate was closing me in my ship. I looked back at  my familly, and said goodbye. 

-------------------------------------------

-----Third person POV-------------------------- 

The Galran boy awoke with a start from a flashback he had. 

"KEITH" 

The boy rubbed his head, trying to relieve the slight headache. The boy laid back down, somehow feeling the most physically relaxed in his life, almost like his skin isn't trying to suffocate him anymore. 

He brought a hand up to rub at his eyes, however paused when he noticed that hand were purple.

PURPLE. 

Keith started to hyperventilate, staring at the appendage. He brought his hands to his face, noticing the fuzzy texture, as well as his sharp teeth, which he accidentally cut himself on. 

 A body wrapped it's arms around him, hugging him tightly, and somehow calming him. He didn't know this person was, but they calmed him down. 

"Don't worry child. I will explain what has happened." They said to him. 

The person let him relax silently in their arms, letting him calm before sitting him to lay back down. They pulled away from the hug and Keith only looked up with tired half open yellow eyes. 

"What is going on? Can you answer my questions?" Keith asked, as the figure sat cross legged beside him, fixing his blanket for his tired body. 

"Yes I can. My name is Bada. And the others over there are Shin and Latna. I will answer all of your questions Keith." Bada smiled warmly. And Keith started to sit up, and Bada helped him, bringing him and his blankets over to the wall for him to lean on. 

As he did, he looked at Bada and asked his first question. 

"How do you know my name?" 

She smiled, and opened her other two eyes.