Chapter 20

Guests?

TROYE’S P.O.V 

The date went better than I had planned for it to go. Tyler seemed so happy and it just made me feel like I had finally done something right. I could only make it perfect. He made everyday I spent with him perfect. I just didn’t know what else to do other than outdo any plan I had. Then he told he wanted his wedding here. I couldn’t believe I had gotten that right, and not even known it. I had two plans in place for after dinner. One was taking Tyler to his favorite Barcade; and have O2L join us and a few other YouTubers. The other was invite O2L over and we would all watch a movie. Either way we were going to hang out with them.

“The bill has already been taken care of, we can now either go to a barcade I had planned for us to go to, or we can go home and well, you will have to see what I have planned for the house.” I said smiling. Tyler didn’t know that O2L would be joining us for either event. Though I had a feeling he would plan for us to go home.

“We. Are. Going. Home. Now.” He said through his teeth. He wasn’t angry, just eager. I smiled, ready for the perfect night to continue on.

“Okay,” I said “Just let me go to the bathroom first.” I said smirking at him. I was actually going to call Ricky and tell him to come in one hour. Just enough time to get home and have a few minutes with Tyler.

I walked back towards the car, and I saw Tyler hurrying into the car. I knew exactly what he thought was going to happen. Little did he know he was wrong; so very wrong.

As soon as we got to his apartment Tyler tried to throw a tip at the driver, but I had taken care of all that this morning. Tyler just huffed and opened the door, scurrying into the house. I followed quickly behind him.

The moment we were inside and the door was closed I crashed my lips into Tyler’s. I licked along his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He allowed and out tongues fought for dominance for a while until I won. We kissed passionately for a while, just smiling into each other, I didn’t want this moment to end. I knew though, that the boys would be here quite soon.

Tyler jumped when we heard someone knock at the door.

“Bloody hell, who in the actual hell is here?” he hissed at me.

“That, would be our guests.” I smirked at him, a laugh desperately trying to escape my throat.