Chapter 31

A PIZZA AND A KISS

TYLER’S P.O.V

“Tyler? Can we go and get some food? I’m starving.” He whispered in my ear, I smiled. I also realized I was quite hungry myself. We would have to meet back up with the others would have to wait. Troye grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards an Über he had already called a few minutes before. He was literally the best at planning dates. I had thought since it was only lunch he wouldn’t have had much planned.

I was wrong. Troye had arranged for a table to e set out on the beach near the hotel. He had ordered lunch to be ready and waiting when we got there, he actually outdid his last date. I don’t know what I did to deserve this boy but I sure am glad I did it.

“Troye. This is amazing. How did you have time to plan this?” I asked, beaming at him. He began to blush.

“Well that’s why I was in the bathroom with my phone, I called the front desk assistant this morning. She helped me organize the whole thing, I was distracted by the planning when I cut my hand.” He said, blushing even harder. I just smiled and pulled him into a hug. I whispered that I loved him, and he just nodded in agreement.

We sat down at the impromptu table; Troye had ordered us a Hawaiian pizza, in honor of the first day of the trip. He seriously couldn’t be any cuter.

“Troye? What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?” I asked, hoping he would tell me. He gave me a look saying why would you ask that question I am not going to tell you. I sighed and returned to eating the quite delicious pizza.

“I will tell you someday,” he said, seeming to read my thoughts. “just not today” I sighed again, hoping it would be someday soon.

“Tyler. I want to share my favorite quote with you. Can I?” He asked smiling cheekily at me. I looked up and nodded like a child who wanted a fresh cookie. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” He finished and looked down, blushing a deep crimson red, I started to sob. It wasn’t one of those adorably cute sobs, it was an ugly grown man sob.

“Troye,” I said in between blubbers, “that, is so sweet and perfect. Never has anyone said anything like that. I love you more than anything.” He smiled back at me and we bent in to kiss.