Chapter 54

Troyler Fivever Chapter 54

GRACE’S P.O.V

My drunken thoughts couldn’t really process what was happening. All I could manage to figure out was that little Troye was laying in the middle of the dance floor. He looked dead honestly, and Tyler looked whiter than a ghost as he bent over to see what had happened to his boyfriend. I felt a strong headache coming on. I knew this was the liter and a half of Jack Daniels I had recently drank. I wasn’t sure what happened after that; as I had passed out from the amount of alcohol I had recently consumed.

JOEY’S P.O.V

I broke my kiss with Shane, and turned to see what the commotion was all about. I noticed Troye lay sprawled out in the dance floor. I shrugged and turned back to continue making out with Shane. I pulled Shane closer to my body, feeling the connection between us ignite and turn into a roaring fire or passion and emotion. I grabbed onto his scarred wrists and dragged him into Tyler’s guest bedroom. Before I went in though I grabbed a handful of pretzels. I was getting hungry.

TYLER’S P.O.V

I was continuing to hand out food to my guests when I heard a cry come from near the dance floor. I whipped around just in time to see Troye’s eyes roll back into his head and see his slim body crash onto the floor with a sickening thud. I was worried of course, but not panicked. The doctor had warned me the other day that since Troye had a severe concussion and it was likely he would experience a few fainting spells. I rushed over to Troye anyways. He was laying there, still and silent. He still looked timeless and small. He always looked perfect when he slept. I loved him more than anything. I decided I was going to begin planning how I would propose to this amazing boy. I wanted him to be mine. Forever, no fivever.

“Okay! What happened?” I said trying to sound calm. Lily looked extremely guilty and turned bright red.

“I-I kissed him.” She stammered. My mouth dropped.

Note: Hey Guys. Okay yes I know another short chapter. Sue me. I will post longer ones again soon. My life has just been so hard lately. Here I will  make you a deal; this wont count as a chapter. Also, this book has only 21 chapters left. I am thinking of making a sequel. What do you guys think? Lastly, I want to get this published for a self copy. Maybe I will get a few done and send them to my favorite readers. I haven’t decided yet. Well that’s all. Okay bye!