Mini Update, Longer to come soon!

TROYE’S P.O.V

The flight was going to be well over eleven hours, and we were barely through the first four hours. Tyler had been asleep since hour three and I was bored as all hell. I decided I wanted to catch up on some of the shows I had been missing out on lately, namely Breaking Bad. Honestly it’s the best show I have ever watched. Thank you Netflix Gods for allowing this to be available.

~~~~~

I had only gotten through half of season three when Tyler smacked my face from his stretching. I groaned and checked the time on my watch. There was barely an hour left in the flight and I was relieved. I hated being in confined spaces for too long and I can’t believe that I fly so much and haven’t had a panic attack yet.

Just then, I felt the body next to me shift and grunt. That meant Tyler was at last waking up.

“Mmmf…Troye? What time is it? How long until we land?” he groaned into my shoulder, which had all of a sudden felt rather moist. Wait. Shit. Tyler.

“Tyler. Oakley. Did you just wipe your damned drool on my shoulder? Are you serious with this?” I half yelled. He did not just wipe his drool on me. Ew. I don’t care if he was told by Jesus to do that, you do not wipe drool on me. Just no. Not ever.  

“Yes? I did?” He asked sheepishly. I sighed.

“Don’t do it again. That’s disgusting.”

“Yes babe. What do you want to do now?” Tyler said, sounding bored.

“Tumblr.” I said excitedly pulling out my laptop.

~~~~

At last we landed in the Fiji airport; I was relieved as I was unsure of how much longer I would have been able to sit on that tiny-ass airplane.

Note: Hey guys, sorry I have been spending the last few days driving to North Carolina. Fifteen hours. WIth family. Help. Imm calling for help. ANyways, I promise I will get back to long chapters soon. These short little things wont count for chapters. I promise you. For me, a chapter a minimum will be 700 words. Okay, well, comment, vote and follow. Next few followers may get something special. hint hint!