Chapter 7 - Revelations

Hey guys sorry for the late update. Has been a hectic couple of months. Hope you all enjoy the story.

Much Love - Jozigay

Jake's POV

Two weeks later

He's starting to act weird.

Last night I sent him a text, he didn't reply. He was online even. At school he's avoiding me and my friends like the plague. It's been two weeks now since he started acting weird. Getting phone calls from someone I heard him call Satan...

I realised something was going on when his sister called him during lunch the one day. She was upset and crying because something Richie asked her to keep for him went missing from her backpack at school. His response was what really got me, "Don't worry it was supposed to get stolen."

"What are you thinking about?" Carla asked me, pulling me from my train of thought.

"Richie. Do you think he's been acting weird the last two weeks?"

"Yeah, what's going on with him though?"

"I don't know. I hope he's not cheating on me."

"I doubt he is. He is really in love with you, I can see it."

"Let's hope you're right. I have to go."

"Okay, see you around."

I waved her goodbye and headed home, we were chilling at her house. It was Saturday so we had breakfast at her house and just watched some movies.

I drove past Richie's house and decided to pay him a visit. I pulled up in their drive way and knocked on the front door. Alicia opened for me and told me Richie was in his room. I went to his room, unsure of what to even say if I walk in there.

I walked in and saw him sleeping, he looked so peaceful and adorable. I decided not to wake him up. I looked around his room and saw a photo of me and him kissing on his bedside table. There was a note attached to the photo, it read "Your dad hurt me, now it's time for payback"

Payback? What is going on?

Just then Richie's phone rang.

Richie's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Thoughts of Mr K and rhino have kept me awake. I couldn't understand what my dad had to do with all of this or even how my dad had hurt the mysterious K. Mr K's words kept repeating themselves in my head.

The lat thing I remembered before eventually falling asleep was hearing the wall clock downstairs announcing its 1AM. I woke up to the sound of Lady Gaga over my cell phone's speaker. I immediately answered the phone still half asleep.

"Hello..." I answered my phone, voice still groggy and eyes still closed. Feeling too much like death to even open my eyes.

"Good morning Mr Evans." The voice of Satan whispered ever so evil over the phone.

"Ugh... What now Satan?" The words were spat out of my mouth with full blown sarcasm. But horror spread over me as I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life, Jake, standing right there in front of me... I immediately got an idea and put Mr K on speakerphone.

"Okay brat, to keep the secret longer you need to do me one little solid within 24 hours"

I quickly showed Jake to keep quiet before I replied "What little old' solid?"

"You see your boyfriend and I also have some history of which you are unaware. But now it's my time to get some revenge on him for it." Mr K informed me while I just stared at Jake in shock.

"What type of revenge?" I asked trying to play it cool

"You see tonight I want you to rob your dad's office of 10 grand, which you will then frame your boyfriend for."

"And if I don't? What then?" I enquired although I already knew the answer.

"Well as you know if you don't then everyone will just find those photo's I sent you of you and your boyfriend kissing thus exposing his secret and chucking him out of the proverbial closet. And if you tell him anything you will of course remember that your sister will get very badly hurt."

"What do I do with the money I steal?"

"Put it in your gym bag and take it to school. Leave it in your gym locker and I'll take care of it from there."

Then he put the phone down.