When I Fell In Love

"Ok, Mom! I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled. I was annoyed by the fact she thought I was going to be late for school. To be honest, I've never been late. I was always a goody goody. I quickly checked the mirror to see how I looked. I didn't exactly look my best, but it'll have to do.

"Jessica! Come down now! You're gonna be late!" She yelled.

"Okay, Mom!" I shouted.

I grabbed my purse, my keys, and my book bag. I hugged my mom goodbye as I went to get in the car. Right when I put the keys in, my phone started ringing. Without checking the caller ID I immediately answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, Jessica!" It was my best friend, Niall. We have been best friends since we were two years old.

"Oh, hey Niall!"

"Can you come pick me up? I lost my car keys." He said kinda embarrassed.

I chuckled. "Sure, I'll be there in a minute."

"Oh and I met a new friend and I said me and you would meet him when we got to school."

"Sounds good." I told him.

"Be there in a minute!" I excitedly said. I was always excited to see Niall.

Niall's POV

"Be there in a minute!" She said in an excited tone. I called up Harry, the guy we were meeting at school.

"Hey, Niall."

"Hey, I will be there in like 5 minutes or so." I said.

"Ok See ya in a bit lad." Harry hung up. As I heard Jessica's car drive up, I grabbed my bag and went outside.

"Hey Niall!" She yelled

"Hey, Jess!" I was always excited to see her. Although, I don't why. I see her everyday and I'm still excited.

The ride to school was quiet. We usually never had anything to talk about in the mornings. Only until after school. There was always something going on. We arrived at school and I saw Harry and I showed Jessica the way to him.

Jessica's POV

We arrived at school after the quiet ride. As soon as we stopped, Niall jumped out of the car and told me to come out. He ran towards his friend and I followed him. I guess he was excited.

"Jessica, this is Harry." Our eyes locked. I felt like hours when we stood there just memorized by each other.

"H-Hello? Are you guys alive?"

I chuckled. "Yes, Niall. Calm down." Niall giggled at that comment. Harry was still looking at me when I said,

"I-I'm Jessica."

"What a beauti- I mean- Uhh... What were we talking about again?" He asked. Niall started laughing so hard. I rolled my eyes.

"I haven't seen you around school. Are you new?" I asked.

"Erm, yeah. Can you help me find my classes?" The bell rang.

"Um, sure. But we gotta hurry." I took him to his class. Ironically, we have almost all classes together. He sat next to me in every class and he never took his eyes off me.

Harry's POV

She's so beautiful. She's-she's perfect. Should I ask her on a date? I probably shouldn't. But I can't keep my eyes off her beautiful face. The bell rang. It made Jessica jump. I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" she smirked.

"Ohh nothing." I said almost cracking up. At the end of the day, Niall went home and left me and Jessica. Her hair flowing through the wind made her look gorgeous.