Chapter 4

Jessica's POV

I woke up still in Harry's arms. I tried to get out of his grip, but every time I tried to move, his arms tightened. After many minutes of trying, I finally got out of his strong grip. He woke right up as soon as I got of the bed to go to the bathroom.

"Where are you going, my love?" I loved that he called me that.

"I was going to the bathroom. Then, I was gonna go downstairs to make breakfast." He sat up and made eye contact with me. Every time out eyes met, it felt like I was in love. I did love Harry.

"Or I can take you out to breakfast." He said with a smile. His dimples showed. He had the cutest dimples.

"Sure. That sounds great. Let me get ready." He nodded. I went in the bathroom to brush my hair and brush my teeth. I watched him get up and grab his shirt through the mirror. He had a lot of tattoos, but looked good on him. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my clothes to change in.

"Can you please get out so I can change?" I asked him. I saw him frown a bit, but he nodded and left. I put on a black pair of skinny jeans, a black Aeropostale shirt, a black beanie, and my black converses. When I was finished dressing I went downstairs to see Harry sitting at the counter waiting for me.

"You look pretty." He smiled. I knew he was lying just to please me, but Im ugly and I will always be ugly.

"Thanks. You look good, too." I smiled.

"Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded. I grabbed my purse and made sure my phone was there. Harry, already at the car, had the door opened for me. As always. He was so sweet. We ended up going to Waffle House. I ordered a chocolate chip waffle and Harry ordered a blueberry waffle. *Buzz Buzz Buzz* My phone was ringing.

"H-Hello?" I asked ignoring the caller ID.

"Hey Jess!" It was Niall.

"Oh, Hi Niall!" I was excited.

"What's up?!"

"Im eating breakfast with Harry." I said.

"Aw, you and Harry make a perfect coupleee!" He said. He annoyed me many times.

"Yeah, yeah." I snapped.

"Aw, c'mon Jess. I was just teasing." He said in an apologetic tone.

"Oh okk sureee" I said sarcastically. Niall laughed.

"Well Niall I gotta go now!" I said.

"Ok bye Jess. I'll talk to you later!" I hung up.

"Niall is such a retard." I teased with Harry.

"Yea I've noticed." He laughed. After we finished eating we went back to my house.

After about 5min, Harry got a text from his brother saying that Harry had to go to the dentist today.

"Ughh. I hate the dentist." He whined. I chuckled at him as he came to give me a hug goodbye and said he would be back when his appointment was over.

I was able to get some stuff done like take a shower, clean my room, and make my bed.

Later that day Harry called me and asked if I wanted to meet him at the mall with Niall. I said yes and Niall would come pick me up in about a half n hour. By the time he picked me up it was 8:26.

"Hi Niall!" I was happy to see his face.

"Hey Jessi!" He basically has a nickname for my nickname. First it was Jessica, then Jess, then Jessi, and sometimes he call me J. He was weird. We arrived at the mall and Niall leaded me to the bar.

Niall sometimes went to the bar, but I didn't really like drinking. Even though I was allowed to drink, I didn't feel comfortable drinking alcohol. We saw Harry sitting at the bar with a beer in his hand. He noticed me and Niall and walked over.

"Hey Jess!" He said in an excited tone.

"Hey Harry!" I was excited to see him, too. As I got closer to him I saw his eyes were blood red. I knew he was drunk already. I decided to overlook that and have a good time. I didn't have any drinks, but I did have fun.

Niall went home a little before Harry and I did. I didn't want him to drive, but I didn't have a license and Niall was probably home already asleep.

"Harry, be careful, okay?" "Why are you so concerned?" "Because you are drunk and I dont want to get in a crash."

"You know what, Jessica?!" He was really angry. He pulled over.

"Get out! Just get out now!" I got out of the car and he drove away leaving me stranded. I decided to just walk home. Dayumm drunk Harry is feisty. I don't like drunk Harry. Shit. Now I'm fuckin stranded. Now isn't this fabulous?

About 3 hours had passed and it was 2 in the morning. I saw a black van drive towards me, but I kept walking. The van kept getting closer and closer and slowed down. I tried to walk faster, but a man got out of the car and grabbed me. I screamed and tried to let go, but there was no use. He forced me into the van and drive off to a dark alley. I realized that there were two other guys in the van as well. I didn't know what to do. I was so scared. I wish Harry was here.