Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Everyone was leaving and going home. I couldn't go. At least not without her. Alone...again.

"Aren't you coming lad?" Niall asked.

"Nah Im gonna stay here with her." I say. Niall left with me and Jessica alone.

I climbed in the bed with her and comforted her. I kept her warm when I felt her getting cold, I never left her. I stayed with her all night. I fell asleep as it was getting dark. I woke up with the sun burning my eyes.

I remembered that I was still with Jess. At the hospital... dammit. I was getting hungry and I eventually had to leave, but I refused.

Niall called me a couple times to get me to eat, but I didn't go. Niall, Marley, Nydia, and Pedro walked in.

"Alright. Come on now and get something to eat. We're starving!" Niall yelled.

"No. I have to stay here with her. What if she wakes up and Im not here to see it?" I ask. I want to be the first person for her to see when she wake up.

"C'mon lad. Please!" I sigh and finally give in.

"H-H-Harry? Where is Harry?" I heard her ask right before I walked out.

"Im right here, love!" I say grabbing her hand.

"I heard everything, Harry. If you're in a coma, you just can't move or do anything except breath and hear." She smiled. I was embarrassed. I didn't know that.

"I love you." She whispers into my ear, tugging my hair.

"I love you." I say and wrap my arms around her waist.

Jessica's POV

Im finally awake.

While hugging Harry he yells, "Guys! She's awake! Come in! Somebody call her mum!" My mom! Oh no! She must've been worried like crazy. I'm not gonna tell her I got raped or she would freak. I will just have to come up with something. Everyone rushes in to give me a hug, except Pedro. Thank the lord.

"I was so worried!" Marley said and almost crushed my bones. Niall gave me a hug and so did Nydia.

"I'm so glad you are okay!" Niall and Nydia said in unison. They gave each other odd looks, but then focused their attention on me.

"Im hungry." I blurt out.

"Yeah we know." Pedro grumbled.

"Pretty soon you're gonna be in the same seat as me." I said. Everyone laughed except Pedro, of course.

"Oh Jessica! Im so glad you're okay!" My mom burst in and hugged me harder than Marley. Ouch. She might be crushing my bones.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too, mom." I smiled and the doctor came in to check me out of the hospital. We went to McDonald's and I ordered 3 cheeseburgers and ate them all. I claimed I was still hungry, which wasn't a big surprise to everyone. We went to get ice cream and headed home. Nobody talked about what happened at all. They just stated silent about that. Im glad they did. I don't want to talk about it at all. When I got home with my mom I rush to my bedroom and laid down on my bed. Ohh I missed my bed so much!

----------------------------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter and Im only updating twice because Im tired. Don't worry! There will be many cliff hangers after almost every chapter so don't worry! C: xD