Chapter 7

Jessica POV

When I woke up I checked my phone. I had 17 missed calls from Harry and seven texts, two texts from Marley and Nydia, and 13 missed calls and three texts from Niall. I also had like 30 missed calls from my mum and 48 text. I deleted them.

Harry

-I'm so sorry for last night. Please forgive me. I love you :*-

-Jessica! Where are you?-

-Please answer! What happened to you?-

-Holy shit where are you?-

-Jessica! Please! I am so sorry for last night!-

-Jessica? I love you! Please answer.-

-Good morning, love. :) Feeling okay? :*-

Wow he was so worried.

-Yeah, I'm fine. :)-

Marley

-Heyyyy bæ! Wanna hang out? :)-

-Holy shit Jess! Where are you?-

Nydia

-OMG WHERE ARE YOU?!-

-ARE YOU OKAY?! PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU'RE OKAY!-

Niall

-Jessica! ARE YOU OKAY?!-

-WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED?! HARRY IS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!-

-Hey Jessi! :) Ya feelin' better yet? :/-

Wow they were all worried about me. Why?

-Yeah, I'm fine, Niall. :)-

I put my phone in my purse and went to take a shower. The hot water felt so good on my back. It made me forget what happened just a couple days ago.

When I got out I put my clothes on and went downstairs.

"Oh Jessica! Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need any medicine? Did you get hurt? How many fingers am I holding up?" She threw a shit load of questions at me.

"Yes. No. No. No. And 4." I smiled. She gave me a hug, sobbing. "Mum, I'm fine, okay? I'll be okay. Just chill out." I huffed.

"I know, I know, honey. It's just I hated to see you in that filthy hospital." She said. Drama Queen!

"Mum, don't you think if it was filthy it wouldn't be a hospital?" I sighed.

"That's not what I meant." She barked.

"Okay well I gotta go to school now. Bye." I kissed her cheek and got my things and went out the door. I didn't bother checking my phone again. I knew what it was gonna say. When I drove to school I saw all my friends and my boyfriend.

"JESSICA!" Marley yelled and hugged me. She hugged me way too tight.

"Ihee cnmhy btreshth." I couldn't even get the words out.

"What?" She laughed and loosened her grip.

"I said I can't breath!" I smiled.

"Oh sorry!" She laughed once more.

Niall and Nydia gave me a hug as well, but not as tight as Marley did.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Nydia and Niall said in unison. They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Thanks." I smiled. Harry walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I'm glad you're okay, too." He said into my hair. "I am so sorry for what happened." He said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I said. Our eyes met. His emerald green eyes staring into mine.

"I love you." He said and gently pressed his soft, pink lips against mine. I slowly opened my mouth allowing his tongue to wrap around mine.

"I....Love....You....Too." I said in between kisses.

"Get a room." A familiar, yet annoying voice said.

"Shut up Pedro. SMD." I spit.

"Well that's not nice bitch." He laughed.

"Don't talk that way about my girlfriend." Harry defended me.

"Calm down. Jeez... I was just messing." He spat. Got Pedro is annoying. I wanted to get him back. Somehow... He was wearing his superman hat so I ran over to him, snatched it off hid head, threw it in the ground and stomped on it.

"Oh I was just messing Pedro." I laughed. He snatched his hat and took his girlfriend in the school. Niall and Nydia were laughing so hard.

"That was so funny!" Nydia said.

"Yeah it was!" Niall agreed.

"You're faces are as red as a tomato!" I laughed.

I walked in school and went to grab my books out of my locker. Harry followed me as well. The bell rang and Harry and I went to class.

I felt Harry's emerald green eyes staring at me the whole class. I felt him smiling every time I raised my hand to answer a question.

I felt him smile every time I dropped my pencil. School finally ended and I went home and brought Harry, of course. I knew my mum wasn't going to be home so it was okay to bring Harry.

We sat on the couch, cuddling with each other, watching tv and eating some popcorn for a while. We were watching my favourite show called Full House.

My favourite character was Jesse. He was so funny. Harry's phone vibrated which made me jump. He chuckled lightly and answered his phone.

"Hey Dan what's up? Oh cool... Yeah that fine... we'll be there... alright bye." We? Who's we?

"Do you wanna come to a party tonight?" Oh now I know who 'we' is. Should I go? I'm not sure. I'm not really into party's. Last year this girl, Lexi, had a party at her house while her parents were out of town. They literally partied all night. Then, everybody was screaming bloody murder. I was kinda scared because what if something bad happened? That day, on the news, it said that three people died at that party. So, ever since, I've always been scared to go to a party.

"Well?" Harry interrupted my thoughts.

"Um, sure. I'll go." I smiled. He gave me a hug and gave me a smile. He dimples showed. OH MY GOD HIS DIMPLES! Wait. I just agreed to go to a party and now I'm obsessing over his dimples. It'll probably be okay. I feel safe with Harry. He will keep me safe. But what if he drinks? Ugh.. I gotta stop over thinking it. I'll be fine, right?