Chapter 3

*Buzz Buzz Buzz* My phone woke me up. I had five new text messages. One from Marley, Niall, Nydia, Pedro, and Harry. I don't know why Pedro texted me, though. He never does. Anyway, Marley texted me

From Marley :

-Me and Pedro and Nydia are going to the mall right after school. We are meeting at the food court.- Of course we were meeting at the food court. She knows I love food.

To Marley :

-Ok! See ya there!-

Pedro basically texted me the same thing and so did Nydia.

From Niall :

-Hey! I found my car keys! They were in my car. -.- -

To Niall :

-Of course they were. You stupid (;-

From Harry :

-Good morning, love (:- I blushed.

To Harry :

-Good morning!-

I put my phone on my charger, then I got out of bed to take a shower. After that, I curled my hair. I loved it when my hair was curled.

I went to put my clothes on. I put on skinny jeans, a black Hollister shirt, my black vanz, and my black beanie. I put on my makeup which takes forever to do just to make it perfect.

I went downstairs and found my mom making breakfast.

"Morning mom!" I said to her.

"Good morning sweety! Would you like some bacon before you go?" I loved my mom's bacon. It was juicy and delicious.

"Duhhh!" I laughed. She smiled and handed me some. I realized it was almost 8 a.m. and decided to hurry out. I got in my car a drove to school.

Harry's POV

I waited for Jessica's car to pull up. While I was waiting, I saw Niall come towards me.

"Hey Lad!"

"Hey Niall"

"So I heard you Jessica were a thing." Niall said in an annoying voice.

"Yeah." Jessica's car finally pulled up and I ran to it so I could open the door for her.

She got out of the car and said, "Thanks." I gave her a hug and she hugged me back. Her hugs were warm and soft. I loved her so much.

"Hey you two love birds! Get a room!" Niall yelled. I rolled my eyes and I walked towards him, holding Jessica's hand.

"Oh shut up stupid." Jessica said. "At least I didn't leave my car keys in my car." She laughed.

"Whatever.. it was an accident."

"Uh huh sure" Jessica said sarcastically. The bell rang and Jessica and I went to class. I sat next to her as always, admiring her. She was beautiful.

Jessica's POV

We went to class as soon as the bell rang. I noticed Harry staring at me. I don't know why he would stare at me. Im ugly. There's not attractive thing about me. Why would he even want to date me? When school ended I asked Harry if he wanted to go to the mall with me and Marley and her boyfriend and Nydia.

"Sure!" He said in an excited tone. *Buzz Buzz Buzz* It was my phone.

From Marley :

-Hey Jess! You Coming?-