Chapter 8

Harry left and said he'd be back to come pick me up later. Not a minute later, I got a text from Marley.

-You coming to the party tonight?-

To Marley :

-Yeah.-

From Marley :

-I'll be there in 10 to help pick an outfit! xx-

I groaned and went upstairs to take a quick shower.

-

"Ughh! C'mon Jess! Try it on!" Marley yelled holding up a little black dress. It's not that I don't like it, it's that I don't like it on me. "Pleaseee? I'll be your best friend!"

"You already are my best friend." I groaned.

"Pleaseee?!" She pleaded and gave me the puppy dog eyes. Damn those puppy dog eyes!

"Fine..." I said, snatching the dress from her and walking into the bathroom.

I stripped off my jeans and shirt and slid the dress on. In fact, I looked pretty sexy with it on. And that's a lot coming from me. It complimented my hips and my butt.

I walked out of the bathroom and showed Marley.

"Ohh! You're looking sexy, babe!" She winked. She changed in a purple dress that was short on the waist, but not too short, and has on black heels.

"Here. Wear these." She said and tossed some black heels to me.

"Is Pedro going?" I asked, hoping he doesn't show.

"Yup!" She said and smiled real big at the thought of him.

I fucking hate Pedro, but he makes Marley happy, so he's okay "You know, you and Pedro should start being friends." She said as I laughed. "Or at least try for my sake."

"Okay, okay." I sighed, wishing I could punch Pedro in the face. Chuckling to myself at the thought of Pedro getting hurt, I went in the bathroom and started curling my hair.

"Jess, do you wanna curl my hair?" She asked. "Really? Great! Thanks!" She yelled, not giving me a chance to answer.

About forty-five minutes later, Marley and I were ready and waiting for our boyfriends to come and get us.

"Ughh what is taking so long?" I groaned as my phone lit up. I literally swoop across the couch like superman to get my phone.

Yeahh.. it means that much to me. Don't judge.

From Harry :

-Pedro's going to be picking you up, love. xx-

Groaning, I quickly replied a simple ok and went on with my terrible thoughts about Pedro.

But if I did hurt him, I would no longer have a best friend sooooo yeaaa... I love her too much to lose Marley.

I think Harry's cheekyness is rubbing off on me.

I shrugged it off to the sound of a doorbell ringing. I opened it to find Pedro. Pedro. Touched. My. Door.

"Motherfucking touch my door again-" I was cut off by him poking my door and running inside to Marley. I sighed and glared at him while Marley just laughed and shrugged.

I groaned, knowing I had to sit in the back. At least is further away from him, right? No. Same car, Jess. Same damn car.

We finally arrived at the party. I followed Marley and Pedro to a small group of people. Well.. small considering how people are actually here.

They were all seated in a couch when one thing caught my eye. The one thing that broke my heart and shattered to pieces. Nydia sitting on Harry's lap.

____________________________

Sorry for the REALLY short chapter! Don't hate me! I've had a lot going on...  :(

-BritishLuvaa xx