Chapter 2

Jessica POV

I woke up immediately thinking about Harry. I thought about the way he smiled with his cute dimples showing. I looked at the clock. It said 8:52 a.m.

"Oh No! Im going to be late for school! " I yelled.

I didn't have enough time to take a shower so I put my hair up in a messy bun.

I put eye liner and some mascara on. Not too much, though. I put a pair of skinny jeans on, with a grey beanie and my gray vanz. I wore a sweatshirt that said "DETROIT LIONS" on the front with a lion on the back. Every time I wore it, it reminded me of my cousin, Kourtney.

Anyway, I grabbed my purse, book bag, and my keys and headed out the door.

"Wait. Where is mom?" I asked myself. I did wonder where she was because she usually wakes me up for school and I always said good bye to her before I left. I decided to deal with that later and I just got in the car. As I drove to school my phone vibrated.

-Hey, Jessica!! I'll see you at school! (;-

It was a text from Harry. I blushed as I read it.

To Harry :

-See you there! (:-

I responded back to him and put my phone in my purse. I finally arrived to school seeing Harry waiting for me. He noticed me and walked over and opened the door for me. "Hey Jessica!" Harry said excitedly.

Harry POV

I want to ask Jessica on another date. I thought about her beautiful eyes and her smile. She was beautiful. I couldn't imagine her being anymore beautiful. I saw her car pull up and I rushed over.

I opened the door for her and said, "Hey, Jessica!" I was a bit excited. I hope she didn't noticed.

"H-Hi, Harry!" She blushed. She is so pretty.

"Would you like to go on another date with me tonight?" I was nervous.

"Y- Yess!" She sounded excited.

Jessica POV

Yayyyyyyy! Im going on another date with Harry! I felt my cheeks turning hot. I was nervous. I really like Harry! He's so sweet!

The bell rang which kinda startled me. As always. Me and Harry sat next to each other again. Our eyes locked. He was so cuuuttteee! He started to smile and his cute dimples showed which made me blush a little.

The bell rang again, but I didn't at scared this time. Haha! Score 1 for me and score.. uhhh.. 100+ for the bell! I drove home and my phone vibrated.

-Hey, Jessica! Do you wanna hang out at the mall tomorrow with me and Nydia? :-)- 

It was a text from my best friend Marley. She is awesome! I love her SOOO MUCH! Nydia was Marleys best friend and she was like.. not a best friend, but a really cool and awesome person to hang with. Sometimes we would have fights about Marley.

To Marley :

-Sure! Sounds fun!- I texted back.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, then realizing my phone was ringing. It was my mom. "H-Hello?"

"Hey, Jessica! Sorry I didn't come home this morning! I was working late and decided to stay at Aunt Karis house because it was closer."

"Oh ok. I'll see you when I get home!" She hung up. I finally got home and went to my room. My phone started to ring again. It was Harry.

"Hey Jessica! Is tonight at 8 good?"

"Erm, sure! Sounds great!" I hung up. I went downstairs to see mom and gave her a hug.

"Hey Mom! Guess what!!" I yelled. "I got a date with a really cute boy! We went out last night, too!" I said not giving mom enough time to answer.

"That's great sweety!" I ran up to my room to get ready. I took a shower and then I curled my hair. I put on my makeup. And I got dressed. I put on a black dress, strapless of course. It was just a plain black dress, but that's what I liked most about it.

"Jessica! A boy is here!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my purse and went down.

"Wow. Y-You look amazing." He said.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

I gave my mom a hug goodbye and we left. We ended up going to Applebees again because it was our favorite restaurant. Harry ordered the steak again and so did I. It was my favorite thing on the menu.

When we finished eating we went to the car with Harry's hand on my back directing me to the car. I sat down and put my seatbelt on.

"Jessica, I really.. really.. I- I-" I cut him off and leaned in for a kiss. His soft lips gently pressed against mine.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked between kisses. 

"Yesss!" I almost shouted. He smirked and drove me home.

Harry's POV

Yess! I finally got my girl! She was beautiful. I loved her in every way and I can't stop thinking about her. When we finally got to her house I leaned in for a kiss. Her soft, pink lips gently pressed against mine. She was amazing. After the kiss she got out of the car and ran inside.

Jessica's POV

I quickly ran inside and called Marley. "Hey Jessica!"

"OMG GUESS WHAT?! I just went on a date with a really cute guy! I went on a date with him last night, too!" I practically yelled in the phone.

"Omg! Im so happy for you!"

"Yes! He asked me to be his girlfriend, too!"

"Did you say yes?!"

"Of course I did!" I was happy.

"Maybe we can double date with me and Pedro."

"Yes! That would be awesome" I said, then realizing she said Pedro. I shrugged it off and continued to talk to Marley.

"Well I'll talk to you later! Bye Jessica!"

"Byeeeee!" She hung up. This was absolutely the best day of my life!

______________________

Haiiss! I hope you liked it! Kik me @ Chloe_Renee1

Btw Marley, Nydia, and Pedro are actually my friends! Love You Marley! (; Comment and Share pweeaassee!