Prologue

I look at y/n as she stands at the other side of the yard, talking to a few of her friends. I want to tell her goodbye. Before I do the stupidest, but easiest thing I could ever do. Ever think of. My heart raced. She's the only one that would care if I left. I need her to know it's not her fault... But how am I supposed to do that without her figuring out my plan.

As soon as I noticed her friends disappear, I finally built up the courage to approach her. But as soon as I did I found myself not able to talk. I just stared at her awkwardly. Her ocean blue eyes twinkled in the moonlight. They caught the shine from the stars, the shine from the moon.

"Hey Alex," Y/n giggled slightly. She must have felt the nervous tension coming off of me.

"Hey," I plastered on a fake smile, which feels quite weird. I never fake a smile around Y/n... Maybe this is a hint that the decision I'm making is the right one. "I just wanted to say bye.. I guess." I tried my best to not make it sound like a suicide.

"What do you mean?" She questioned. I watched her hands as she gripped onto her alcoholic drink. I looked around casually.

"I'm transferring schools I'm guessing."  I fake chuckle. It broke me a little as I noticed she looked upset. "Are you okay?" I questioned.

"Mhm.." I listened to her hum. "I just.. Didn't think I'd lose my best friend." she spoke softly in the process of walking away from me. This is the part that's going to make it hard. The sadness of my best friend.. Of my crush.. That's going to hold me back a little.

----------------------------------------------------------

I realize my writing is a little shitty and I apologize for that. I'm trying my best, I'm not professional 😂 I'm sorry.

But I really hope you enjoy my fan fiction. Comment. Vote. Or do whatever. Thank you 🙈😘