Sleepover Party!

Enjoy guys! Remember to request!! I know what your gunna say: IM ALWAYS A MORTAL! And I know! But its REALLY hard to do stuff that involves Camp! Sorry! But I do have a draft with some Calypso drama!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You set the soda and chips on the small table in your room. You were dressed in a unicorn onesie with a hood over you H/L H/C hair. It even had a pink, sparkly horn!

Your parents were gone on a trip to Honolulu for "work". You couldn't go, sadly because their working company was paying for their trip and didn't allow children.

Your parents told you that you could have over three friends of your choice. Considering you only had two good friends, and one was in California, (if you live there then make up another state) you had no choice but to call your best friend of seven years, Leo Valdez.

You had offered him to come over for the day, but he insisted a sleepover. Which you weren't complaining about.

You had planned the whole night of games, movies, and most importantly, food.

You looked at your alarm clock. It read 5:00 PM. Only a few more minutes before Leo showed up.

You went out to the living room and picked a few movies you both liked. You put the stack by the TV and then preceded to pick out the video games.

Blankets and pillows were sprawled out on the living room floor. You expected you guys to probably fall asleep while watching the movies. Or at least Leo was gonna fall asleep. He was not a night owl like you were.

A few more minutes went by before you heard a light knock on you door. You smiled to yourself and rushed to the door. Looking through the peep hole to make sure it was Leo, you saw a wild mess of curls and the contagious crooked grin staring at the door.

You opened the door and was greeted by the one and only, Leo Valdez.

"SLEEPOVER TIME!" He yelled and embraced you into a bear hug. You coughed and pushed him away, a small blush creeping up your cheeks.

"Sorry! Leo laughed, rubbing his neck. So.. You ready for the best night ever?!" He said literally jumping up and down like a five year old.

You laughed and replied, "Yeah! Come on in! There are snacks in my room and some games and movies in the living room."

Leo walked into your small house, and plopped his bag, probably filled with games, movies, and a change of clothes, onto your black leather couch.

"So, what's first?" He asked rubbing both his hands together giving you a mischievous grin.

You looked at him, and raised a eyebrow. He had ripped jeans on and a white shirt covered in machine oil. Probably working part time at the machine shop for extra money.

"Shouldn't you.. Ya know.... Change into pajamas first?" You asked and he nodded. He zipped open his bag with fire symbols on it.

He started digging through his bag, obviously trying not to make a mess. He sighed in relief and took out his pajamas.

You lead him to the bathroom and tell him to meet you in your room, which was right across the hall. Once he finished changing, he walked into your room wearing blue pajama bottoms. Only pajama bottoms.

Your eyes widened to the fact the Leo didn't have a shirt on. You secretly had the smallest most tiniest crush on him, and this wasn't helping.

Leo must have noticed you were staring because he said, "S-sorry. I have a T-shirt if you want me to put it on. I was just hot. Ya know. Summer. Really hot outside."

Your eyes focused on the floor, it suddenly being very interesting. You mumbled, "N-no. It-its okay. I c-an turn the fan on for you if you w-want." You stuttered.

Leo smiled, though you couldn't see considering the floor was just so amazhang(pun intended)

"It's fine. I'm good! So. What we doing first?" He smiled unconsciously and you finally looked up and smiled back.

"Well uh- I got some games in the living room. If you wanna play..." Your voice trailed off as Leo interrupted you.

"Yes! I brought some games too.. Mostly for Xbox.. I didn't know if you had one or not.." He shrugged and looked you in the eyes.

"Yeah. I got one!" Leo fist bumped the air excitedly. He followed you out into the living room. He wad carrying a two liter bottle of Sprite and a bunch of junk such as , M&M's, Snickers, and Doritos.

He threw the snacks on the couch as you put Super Mario Cart in the game consul. You handed him a controller before taking one for yourself.

You clicked start on the screen and the characters menu showed up. You of course picked Princess Peach. Leo picking Yoshi.

A few minutes into the game, things were not going very well...

"NO LEO YOU GONNA-"

Leo drove his car into a canyon and fell causing the game to be reset. You looked at him trying to hold back his laughter.

"S-sorry. I didn't realize it was right there.." He shrugged his shoulders and grinned.

You stared at him wide-eyed and began into a fit of laughter. You fell off the couch, clutching your stomach.

Leo chuckled too, obviously the moment not being as funny to him, considering he made you guys lose the game.

"H-how about we watch some movies?" You asked finally catching your breath. Leo nodded and ran into your room. You rolled your eyes and turned off the game.

"Ok. So. I got Spiderman, The X-Men and Iron Man. Which one you wanna watch first?"

You smiled at his kind gesture and decided to go with Spiderman, it being you favorite superhero.

You began watching the movie when you started to shiver. Leo must have noticed this, because he snuggled into you. You were surprised at first, but eventually rested your head on his shoulder.

Halfway through, you fell asleep next to Leo. He wasn't complaining though. He had perfect access to kiss your head.

You unconsciously snuggled more into his chest and Leo smiled.

"Te amo mi princesa"Leo whispered. You shifted and still half awake, muttered, "Te amo mi prince."

"What?" Leo asked. You slumped against him not wanting him to know you were awake. Leo smiled and kissed you head again, before falling asleep next to you.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ok guys. Remember to request!

Peace✌