Getting to know Lydia

Lydia Agreste (picture above)

Age: 15
Siblings: Adrien: older by 15 min
Height: 5" (shorter than Adrien by 5 inches)
Hair colour: blonde
Eye colour: Green
Favorite colour: blue, purple, black
Traits: creative, smart, good sense of humor,    shy at first but then is very outgoing.
Hobbies: loves to draw/paint, read, and write. If you don't see her with a sketchbook then she will have a book.
Futures job: professional painter, news reporter, or an author.
Miraculous holder: maybe, maybe not

Background info
Lives in New York City since she was 6 years old with relatives when her mom passed, until they got extremely sick, which caused her to move back to Paris.
She mostly moved because she didn't want to live with her father without her mother and Mr. Agreste couldn't take care of 2 children by himself.
She was very close to her mother, more than she was with her father; mostly because he was always working. Mrs. Agreste would spend a lot of time with her children, teaching them new things everyday. When she passed, it broke Lydia very badly. To the point where she didn't want to stay in the same house because there were too many memories and it hurt her.
Everyone forgot that the fashion designer Mr. Agreste had a daughter. His relationship with his daughter became very distant when she moved. Now that she's living with him again she's not sure how things will go.
However, she is very excited to see her brother again. The twins would always talk a minimum of once per day. But he never mentioned her to anyone besides Nino. When they were younger, Adrien and Lydia were inseparable; the two would always want to do be together and were the ideal sibling goals. They hope to reconnect like that again.

First chapter coming soon. Stay tuned!!!