Part 7: Walking With a Friend

Lydia's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock going off and I turn it off and lay back down.  I remember last nights conversation with Ladybug. "Ugh, next time I see her she's gonna know who she's talking to." I say in anger and get dressed and go downstairs to eat.
A moment later Adrien comes running down the stairs in a rush. "I'm so late! Why didn't anyone wake me up?" He says in a panic. "Natalie went home sick last night." I say and finish eating my pancakes. "Why didn't you wake me up then?" He asks as he takes an apple and quickly puts his shoes on. "I don't know, why didn't you back me up last night like family is suppose to do?" I say and walk off into the kitchen with my dirty plates. I wait for the front door to close and go upstairs to grab my purse and put my shoes on, of course Duusu comes with me as she flies over and lands on my shoulder, hidden by my hair and of course she makes me smile. We head out of the house and start walking around the neighbor hood with no where in particular.
A few hours later we arrive at a bakery, the one who's owned by Adrien's friend, Marinette I think? I walk in and buy a croissant and a water. I enjoy it outside sitting at a small table and giving a few pieces to Duusu who's still on my shoulder. I get up and decide to go looking around the small shops that aren't to far from here.
I walk into a fancy brand name clothing store and start looking at some clothes when I hear a nearby alarm go off. Many people rush out of the stores and see that the bank is being robbed. I go around the corner by a backlane (back ally) and transform. "Duusu, feathers on!" I say and fly up onto the roof of the bank and sneak in through the sky window. There are 3 robbers. One with a bag of money telling a worker to get more, one keeping an eye on the hostages, and the last one is keeping guard of the door. I jump in and land behind the 2nd guy who was watching the hostages and swing my fan at him making him fly into the wall. I then quickly throw my fan at the 1st guy with the money, making him hit the counter. The fan comes back to me like a boomerang. The 3rd robber notices me and comes after me with a gun, before he can pull the trigger I wave my fan at him and make him go flying out of the building through the glass door; making it shatter. I walk up to the hostages and they are all unharmed. "It's okay, you can go now." I say and they start running out of the bank scared and relieved. "Who are you?" A few people asked. "I'm Blue." I say confidently and a few people started to clap and I get a warm feeling in my stomach like I was meant for this. Police then started to pile in and I answered their question and they took the 3 robbers away in handcuffs. I then fly away and detransform. "That was awesome! You were great!" Duusu says and nuzzles my face. "That felt so good." I say with a smile. "Of course it did. It's in your blood to do good. This is what you are meant to do." She says and I take a piece of granola bar out of my purse and give it to her and she eats it on my shoulder.
I continue to walk in the area until I notice that I'm passing the school. I should go check it out since I'm going to start next week.

Adrien's POV

As break begins Alya leans over her desk with her phone to show Marinette, Nino and I something. "Looks, its that new superhero Blue. She stopped a robber today!" She says in excitement and plays a video of someone in the bank with a phone that's recording what happened. "Wow." Marinette says. "I know! She's awesome!" Alya sequels. "She's cute." Nino says and I try not to hit him scone he doesn't know that it's my sister. "Where do you think Chat and Ladybug are?" Nino asks Alya. "Not sure, they usually fight villains but Blue stopped a normal criminal. Maybe that's what she'll do for now on?" Alya says and sits back down. "But if she does that then what are the police suppose to do?" Marinette asks. "There's lots of stuff for them to do I guess." I say and Marinette nods and blushes. "Adrien, you have a visitor." The teacher says and I turn to face the front and see Lydia. "Hey guys." She says and walks over to us. "Hey Lydia." We all say. "Did you see what Blue did today?" Alya asks right away. "I did, that was pretty cool." She says trying to conceal a big smile. "It was! I should start a blog about her too!" Alya says and immediately starts clicking on her phone. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I was just walking around and I ended up here." She says. "I'll show you around since we're on break." I say and get up.
"I'm proud of what you did today." I say and we walk down the hall toward the gym. "Thanks, it felt so good to do something like that." She says with a smile. "She was awesome!" Duusu says as she peaks around a lock of her hair. I laugh and she hides quickly as we pass a couple of students.
"So how do you like the school?" I ask Lydia as we finish the tour and end up back at the classroom. "It's nice." She says in a weird tone. "What's wrong?" I ask. "What would you do if Ladybug doesn't accept me as who I am? I mean as a hero?" She asks. "After that video, everyone will accept you as a hero." I say and she smiles. "I gotta go, class will start in a minute. See you back home." I say and she leaves through the front doors.

Sorry this chapter is pretty boring, the next one will be better. I promise! And I hope you like the picture above that I edited, it took me forever to make!!