Part 4: A Hidden Secret Revealed

Lydia's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to hear many car alarms going off along with fire trucks. I quickly wake up Duusu who was fast asleep and she noticed the alarms right away. "We have to do something" she says as she flies up to the window and I follow her. In the distance there are massive trees and vines growing at a rapid rate. "What can we do?" I ask and I know what she's thinking. "Okay, let's do this. Duusu, quills rise." I say and I'm engulfed in a blue light and my blue hero suit appears on me that consists of a blue mask with speaks of green and a blue suit with a feather like pattern and large feathers that trail behind me. My "weapon" appears in my hand which is a peacock feather like fan, I attach it to my side and I take off out of my window since I have the power over wind I can fly. I pass over the commotion and see Ladybug and Chat Noir fight what looks like a lady covered in vines. I swoop down and wave my fan toward the akumatized victim sending a strong wind and knocking her off her feet. "Who are you?" Ladybug asks. "No time to explain but I'm a miraculous holder too." I say and I turn around to see Chat, and I'm so shocked I don't notice a very large vine coming toward me. "Watch out!" Chat yells and I get hit in the stomach and get sent to the other side of the street, hitting a light post. I slowly get up and walk back to the fight. "Do you know where the akuma is?" I ask loudly over the car alarms. "We believe it's in the flower that's in her hair." Ladybug says as she dodges a vine and Chat gets wrapped up in another one. "I'll get her attention and you try to grab it." I say and she nods. I fly up making the vines and the victim follow me and I start to fly in loops and zig zags, making the vines tie in to nots. I land in front of the victim and send another gust of wind toward her making her hit a car that was behind her. Ladybug quickly grabs the flower and breaks it, causing the butterfly to fly free. As she de-evilizes it I walk over to Chat and help him up off the ground. "You okay?" I ask him. "Yea, just my pride that's hurt." He says with a smile. He looks so... familiar. "Okay, spill. Who are you?" Ladybug says as she walks up behind me. "I'm... Blue Quill, but you can call me Blue." I say and properly shake her hand. "And how did you become a miraculous holder and for how long? Where are you from?" She asks quickly. "My lady, please calm down. She just helped save the city." Chat says. "Thanks but I can answer. I inherited my kwami from my mother who died 9 years ago and I've been one ever since." I say and Ladybug looks almost excited or shocked. "So you've been a holder for 9 years?" She says surprised. "Yea, well I wasn't fighting crime or villains until about 2 years ago. I did some training first." I say and I hear a beep coming from her earrings. "I need to get going, we should meet up tomorrow to talk more?" She asks and I agree. "Good so midnight at the top of the Eiffel Tower." And she take off swinging on her yoyo. I turn to Chat who looks speechless. "Wow a new partner!" He says with excitement finally. "This will be so much fun!." He says and I hear another beep go off; I look down too see that it was my necklace and I only had a minute left. "I should get going, it was nice to meet you." I say and take off back to my house. I quickly dive through my window and into my room, hoping that no one saw and head detransform. I let Duusu have a rest and head straight for Adrien's room. That Chat couldn't possibly be Adrien, can he? I get to his door and without knocking I open it to see that it's empty. Wha... something quickly rolls on through the window without noticing me and it's Chat Noir. He detransforms with his back to me and now Adrien stands in front of me with his pjs on. "Adrien?" I say as he quickly turns around with his mouth open but not able to pronounce any words. 

I'm so sorry I've been unable to update the story. I'll try my best to do another update in 1-2 days! I hope you enjoy this chapter!