Chapter 3: - Membership for 3

Thanks a lot for supporting my story and following, favorite and the reviews as well! Do continue to support the story in the future as well. Once again, if you can't see my reply to your reviews, do let me know, and I'll reply here in the next chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Chapter 3: - Membership for 3

Lukedonia throne room

A while after the duo disappeared into the horizon, Lord suddenly gasped, as if remembering something suddenly.

"Lord, is something the matter?" inquired Gechutel. Rajak also looked on with a questioning look.

"I just remembered something very important....!!! I just sent Raskreia alone with a grown up man!!" he exclaimed. Them being nobles was the only that stopped them from falling down at that instant.

"...L...Lord..." said Gechutel sadly, deadpanned. Rajak mirrored his expression.

"..L..Lord, why would that be a problem? Lady Raskreia IS accompanied by Frankenstein after all...I think he is capable enough of defending her" said Rajak.

"Hmph, I can't trust that filthy human...." Remarked Urokai.

" *sigh* well, I guess I can trust that Peacock for now, after all, he's only focused on finding Raizel, and after that Raizel will put a lid on him" said the Lord. "But Urokai, perhaps you should take it easy on Frankenstein. Your impressions on humans troubles me"

"It's not humans that bother me, Lord, just him. He's less than a human, one who'll do anything for power.....he must be related to whatever happened to Raizel-nim, when he co-"

"Urokai, that's quite enough. Frankenstein is the most loyal person to Raizel that I know and Raizel trusts him as well." Said the Lord in a cold voice. Urokai went silent after that.

Gechutel, who had a tense look on his face, inched forward, as if to say something, but didn't quite have the courage to spill it out. Lord noticed and cocked his head.

"Well? How long are you going to make me wait, what is it Gechutel? You seem to have something on your mind" he inquired.

"Lord...I'm not sure how to put this...."

"You don't need to be so tense, just tell me"

"It's about what Frankenstein said, my Lord. About how Raizel-nim and Muzaka-nim fought each other to near death. It is a well-known fact that Raizel-nim had frequent visits from the werewolf lord. But we have never heard of any of this from the werewolf clan, and also about the fact that their leader and the noblosse engaged each other in combat. Normally, they would be on our doorsteps when nobles interrupt their activities in the human world. Yet, when their Lord fought against a being like the noblesse, we hear no news from them. I feel there is more to this than we think" explained the Landegre family leader.

"Hmm......we can't be sure about that, since I doubt that the werewolves know about Raizel. As far as I know, only Muzaka knew about the Noblesse, and that too only after we told him about it. Muzaka isn't the kind of person who would share this kind of information with all of his family members. But then again, this battle with Raizel seems to be too convenient for the werewolves, especially when Muzaka started drifting from the clan's ideas regarding the humans." Gechutel remembered the last time when Muzaka spoke with the Lord, where he mentioned about his ignorance on the activities that his clan had been doing behind his back. Muzaka seemed to agree with the nobles's suggestion about not interfering with the humans but his clan didn't take it too well.