Chapter 24: - Death

Wow, it's been really long and I have to say that this story is quite popular as well! Thank you so much for your support! I know you might be overwhelmed by the characters appearing, especially if you aren't familiar with them beforehand. But rest assured, I have no original characters introduced. All of the characters you've seen so far are major characters from either Fairy Tail or Noblesse. Which also means of course that you need to be familiar with them to make it more enjoyable. But again, for those not familiar with Noblesse, things will be 'explained' soon enough in the story. Basically, the backstory of the nobles and werewolves and things like that. And of course, since I'm not sticking to the standard of FT saving character deaths, when a character is mentioned to die, they really are dead, so don't count on them miraculously being revived.

Chapter 24: - Death

*A quick recap*

Frankenstein and his disciple, Tesamu go over to the place in the human world where Raizel and Muzaka fought to near death to investigate the cause of the whole fight. There, they discover human weapons and armor, leading to the conclusion that humans decided to participate in this battle between two supreme beings. Which could only mean that their sole purpose was to kill Muzaka's daughter, Ashleen. They then encounter the now rejuvenated ex-Lord of the Werewolves, Muzaka who isn't so pleased to see them. For old time's sake, he was willing to let them go their separate ways, but knowing Frankenstein's stubbornness, that wasn't going to fly. Inevitably, they decide to engage in combat.

Elsewhere, Raizel, blissfully unaware of the situation, is at his manor/mansion that was arranged by Frankenstein forehand so that they had a place to stay at Earthland. Unlike Frankenstein or Erza and Mira, Raizel and Raskreia were knee deep with Ramen problems. Some members of Fairy Tail that had their hands free occasionally visited them to make sure everything was alright.

Erza and Mira's journey took them into an encounter with the traitorous nobles, Ragus, Urokai and Zarga, who were some of those that were behind the events that transpired the battle between Muzaka and Raizel. It was also self evident that they too were the ones behind the disappearance of the villagers in White Mist town and also behind Tesamu's werewolf powers. Although the Fairy Tail duo were able to hold Urokai at bay for a while, the massive difference in experience, power and superior abilities of the red haired noble proved too much for even the mighty Titania and Demon Mirajane to handle, and they inevitably fell in battle. And now, to the present....

Urokai had a satisfied and yet irritated smirk on his face, while looking down on the beaten bodies of Erza and Mira. The gash inflicted from Erza's attack still burned as he looked at her defeated form.

"Humans" spat Urokai with a distasteful remark. "I just destroy their bodies right here and now. Otherwise this wound would never let me be in peace" he said, readying his soul weapon.

"Stop" commanded Ragus, holding Urokai by his shoulder. "Regardless of their futile effort, I should give praise to ability when it shows. Regardless of their inexperience, these ones here were still able to wound someone like a clan leader and even managed to stall a while after having summoned your soul weapon. Even dead, they will definitely be useful in our experiments. These ones here might be the top of the S class mages we keep hearing so much about. The previous ones all died from not being able to survive the experiments. But these two could be of some use still. When Frankenstein slashed your eye all those decades ago, he was a being who was on par with clan leaders, even if he was a human. But these two here are mere toddlers compared to the likes of nobles who have lived more than centuries. There are definitely bound to be other ones out there like them. I can't help but get excited at the prospects of our future research. Too bad Ignis isn't here to witness any of this"