Beeani--how it all happened

A/N:I'm soo excited to write the first (I think) ever beeani (bee and bayani) fanfic!! Eeee this is going to be so great! Hope you enjoy :)

Bee POV-

"Hey I'm bee and we're back for some more suvival games with bayani!"

"What's up guys!" Spoke bayani

We we're recording a duo game today, just me and bayani. I loved these because it was a way to just talk to bayani without anyone else getting in the way. To be completely truthful I really like bayani, he's so sweet to me.

We went on with the rest of the game just as usual, talking and even a little bit of flirting. ;) At the end I won (pretty sure he let me win) but that was okay. We did the outro like usual then bayani spoke.

"Bee can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure thing"

"Well.. Umm I..um this is hard for me but um I wanted to let you know that I really like you bee and you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen." He said.

Wow, did he really just say that?! I was left speechless.

"Bayani...wow,"

"I get it bee of you don't like me that's fine we can just pretend I never said it, trust me I'm used to being rejected" he cut in.

"No no I like you too and you're very sweet and seem adorable, but I'd like to meet you in person" I answered.

"How about PAX?" He responded.