Saying goodbye?

Bayani POV:

So today was the last day of PAX, which meant Bee and all of my other friends were leaving to go home. It made me really sad thinking about them all leaving but I'm glad I got to meet them all finally and I had a great time with all of them.

I walked over to bee who was leaning over packing away all of her stuff to go home. I grabbed her waist from behind and she laughed. She turned away and finished packing.

Bee POV:

We were headed off to PAX to say goodbye to everyone since its our last day here. It makes me so sad knowing I have to leave everyone, especially Jordan but I knew it had to come eventually.

After PAX was over we said bye to everyone. I hated it-- leaving everyone. It was so sad but I'm just glad I had a great time hanging with all of them.

"Bye everyone!" I shouted as Jordan and I were leaving.

"Bye!!" They all shouted back.

We went back to his apartment to get my bags and then we drove to catch my flight back to Australia. I dreaded the moment as it got closer and closer. I couldn't leave him, I just couldn't.

As we arrived at the airport we walked to my terminal in silence, not really knowing what to say to each other. I just grabbed his hand and held it tight.

"Flight 138 to Australia boards in 30 minutes." The flight attendant spoke.

"Well," he said, "I guess this is goodbye, for now."

"Yeah, I guess this is goodbye." I agreed.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I grabbed him and he wrapped his arms tight around me. I never wanted him to let go I couldn't leave, not now.

"Flight 138 boards in 15 minutes." The flight attendant spoke again.

"I don't want to leave you bee, I love you too much to let you go." Jordan said.

"Then tell me to stay." I answered as another tear rolled down my face.

"What about Australia, your parents, your job? Everything you have back home? Are you willing to leave it all behind?" He asked.

"For you, anything." I stated.

"Then stay, stay with me bee. I love you so much please don't ever leave." He told me.

"I'll never leave you." I said and smiled.

He cupped my face in his hands and brought his lips to mine. I didn't mind the people watching, I was staying with him and that's all that mattered.

Bayani POV:

I'm glad that bee decided to stay, I just don't know what I'd do without her. I just love her so much more than anything in the world and I hope to spend the rest of my life with her. Forever

A/N: So that's the last chapter but don't worry kiddies there's still 2 epilogues to come so no need to panic yet!! Anyway now for some news: first, thank you for over 2k reads on this fanfic!!! I'm honestly so happy and thankful for all of you readers. And second as some of you may know bayani and bee read this fanfic on bees livestream a few hours ago!!!!! I just wanted to say that, that was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me and I actually started to cry when they read it. I really appreciate that so much and still can't believe it omg!! So ya that's it, tell me what you think in the comments and as always I hope you enjoyed! <3