Telling the fans

Bayani POV:

When I got back to my apartment i took a nap. I was feeling better and I felt bad for ruining our first day at PAX so I decided I would take bee out for dinner.

"How do I look?" She asked me as we were about to leave.

She was wearing a little floral print summer dress and sandals.

"Gorgeous of course." I said.

She just smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

We ended up going to this cute little place down the street from my apartment. The dinner was great, I really got to know more about her that I never knew before (even though we've been dating for five months.)

As we walked outside to leave it was kind of chilly and bee was shivering a bit so of course I offered her my jacket. Then I wrapped my arm around her and we walked home.

We were both in a really energetic mood and weren't sure what to do.

"Hey, we should make a vlog telling the fans about us." She suggested.

"You think?" I asked.

"Jordan we've been dating for 5 months!" She answered.

"I don't see why not" I agreed.

Bee POV:

We were setting up the camera to make a vlog. I was nervous but also relieved to make this vlog, the fans could finally find out about us.

"Whatsup guys my name is bayani and today bee and I have a special announcement for you all" Jordan said.

"That's right!" I agreed.

"Please guys DO NOT freak out about this okay just be chill." He explained.

"So we're um jordan and I are dating." I said.

"Yup and we have been for about 5 months now, so we're pretty serious." He said.

"Guys just be cool about this okay please and if you have any questions let us know in the comments." I explained.

We ended the recording. Man, it felt so good finally getting that out there. I just hope the fans won't freak out, but of course they will anyway.

"Fingers crossed." He said.

He clicked upload and it went to both of our channels.

A/N: sooo ahh they told the fans!!! In the next chapter you'll see the reactions omggg it's gonna get so crazy eee I can't wait! So ya tell me what you think and as always I hope you enjoyed! :)