Party time

Bee POV:

I woke up the next morning with Jordan's arm around me, my head resting on his chest. I listened to his soft breathing and just thought to myself. Last night was so amazing i was glad to have my first time with him because I really love him more than anyone else in the world.

"Hey" he said.

"Good morning." I said with a smile on my face.

He pulled me in closer to him and lightly kissed my forehead. His alarm went off.

"Time to get dressed for day 2 of PAX." He said excitedly.

Bayani POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about last night and how amazing it was. I looked at bee, she was wearing nothing but my hoodie which was too big on her. I just wanted to grab her and kiss her and do it again, but I knew I had to get ready.

A short time later we arrived at PAX. We met up with Zach, Liam, mike, and rest of the group outside of the convention center. We talked for a bit then went inside.

Bee POV:

PAX was so awesome!! It was great spending the whole day just hanging out with our group and meeting fans and trying out the stuff they had at PAX. Now we were all heading back to Jordan's to have another party just because why not.

We were all feeling energetic and crazy we turned the music up super loud and all started dancing. Zach started twerking just to freak us all out.

"I think I'm gonna barf." Said Liam.

"Aw man me too." Jordan agreed and we all started cracking up.

Then we started taking shots. Now I know it was wrong since most of us were underage but we didn't even care, we did it anyway. The only one legal was Zach but hey most of us were almost there so it didn't really matter that much.

We started playing truth or dare because we're in middle school. Duh! I t actually turned out to be really fun! I started off.

"Okay hmm, Zach I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room." I said with a smirk.

He then leaned over and kissed Sydney!

"Aww little Zachy has a crush!" Said mike jokingly.

We all laughed.

Bayani POV:

We partied until 3am and my apartment was trashed. Everyone got so drunk and we went so crazy! That was definitely the most fun I've had in a while. I love my friends.

A/N: yay partys!! Short a/n bc I have to sleep now so goodnight. Also back to back chapters bc swag and ily <3 and as always hope you enjoyed! :)