Bonding time!

Bayani POV:

Almost immediately the responses from fans start flooding the chat. Our phones start to go crazy from all the tweets and messages were getting sent. Wow. We start to read through some of them.

"Omfg my dreams have come true aghhhhhh!!!" I read.

"Awww so adorable omg ily guys as a couple beeyani forever!!" Bee read.

Most of the comments were beeyani shippers freaking out, there were only a handful of upset fans. Thank gosh! I'm glad we have so much support from our wonderful fans.

After about an hour of scrolling through comments and tweets we decided to take a break.

"Wanna play a game?" Bee asked.

"Sure I guess. What kind of game?" I replied.

"Okay so this is kind of corny but also cute. So we each take turns saying something we like about each other or we can say something the other doesn't know about you." She explained.

"Okay ill go first." I answered. "I love the way you always look amazing no matter what time of day or what your wearing."

"I love your stripped sweater!" She said and laughed.

We played this game for another hour going on and on. It was almost 2am! It was actually really fun I learned a lot about her I never knew, which was pretty cool.

"Bee, I want to tell you something important." I said.

"Yes?" She asked looking a bit confused.

"I," I hesitated a bit. "I love you bee and I want you to know that okay."

Her eyes lit up and a huge smile hit her face.

"I love you too Jordan." She said.

She slid over closer to me on the couch and she wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me. We slowly got up walked into my bedroom still kissing. She ran her fingers through my hair. I lifted up her shirt and laid her down on the bed. She slid off my shirt. Was this really about to happen?

"Are you ready?" I asked her wanting to make sure.

"I love you Jordan, I'm ready."

And then it happened.

A/N: Soo ya very romantic chapter. Um I think most of you can imply what happened judging from context clues but ya I thought they were finally ready I'm mean they've been dating for five months so come on it has to happen sometime!! Anyway ya that's it so as always, I hope you enjoyed! :)