Asking the question

Epilogue 1: PAX 2 years later

Bayani POV:

We were at bee and I's apartment hanging out with everyone while they were visiting for PAX. We usually do this every year just so that we can hangout and talk with all of our youtube friends since we can only see them once or twice a year. Only this time was different, I had a question-- one that could make or break my entire life.

After PAX 2 years ago bee decided to stay with me and she moved from Australia to Seattle. Ever since then we've been happily dating and I've fallen more and more in love with her everyday. I wanted the relationship to go further though and I thought we were ready so tonight I was going to ask bee to marry me.

The only other person that knew was Zach, who I only just told yesterday. He was really shocked but agreed that it was time to ask her. He pulled me aside.

"Are you gonna do it?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just really nervous dude." I replied.

"Don't worry she really loves you she'll say yes." He said.

I called attention to myself and walked over to bee.

"Um guys I have something I want to say." I announced rather quietly. "Bee we've been dating for almost two years now and I love you more than anything in the world. I was debating on when to ask this but I thought why not in front of some of our best friends. I love you okay and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I got down on one knee.

"Bee will you marry me?" I asked and held out a ring.

She was so shocked, immediately tears started to fill her eyes and a huge smile lit up her face.

"Yes, yes a million times yes!! I love you Jordan!" She exclaimed.

"Yay omg congrats" said everyone.

"Omg I can't believe it this ring is so beautiful." Bee said.

She grabbed me and pulled me in and I held her tight. I was so lucky to be spending the rest of my life with this beautiful, amazing girl. I couldn't ask for anything more.

A/N: epilogue one is complete and we have one more before the fanfic is officially over! Aww I wish I could continue forever but sadly I can't. I do have another fanfic coming out soon called forbidden love with grapeapplesauce so if you could check that out ill love you forever <3 anyway tell me what you think and I hope you enjoyed epilogue 1! <3