The announcement

Bayani POV:

I don't think I've ever been more nervous in my entire life. This was it the day was finally here, the day I get to meet bee. I was waiting at the airport to pick her up,only 5 minutes until her flight lands. I bit my lip (a nervous habit) ugh!! I need to stop worrying, everything will be fine. Also PAX was tomorrow and I'm excited to meet Liam, Zach, mike, and everyone else.

Her flight just landed, I could see her walking out of the main gate. Man, she was even more beautiful in person.

"JORDAN!!" She screamed as she ran over and jumped into my arms.

"BEE!!" I also screamed after twirling her around. What a perfect moment.

Bee POV:

"Nice place" I said to Jordan.

I was at his apartment, I would be staying here while I was visiting and attending PAX so me and him could spend more time together. (And maybe some other things would happen too *wink wink*)

"Eh it's alright." He responded.

"Oh and I almost forgot, I got you these!" He said.

He handed me a small bunch of daisies.

"Aw thank you Jordan" I said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I know how much bees love daisies." He said cutely.

How lucky was I to have such a cute and thoughtful boyfriend? Anyway we were meeting Zach, Liam, and everyone else tonight to hangout. We planned to tell them about our relationship then seeing as it was the perfect time.

Bayani POV:

Zach was the first one to arrive at my apartment followed by Liam and then dul.

"Aw man how did you get here so fast bee?" Zach exclaimed.

He didn't know she was staying here yet.

"I'm just super speedy." She answered.

One by one everyone else followed Sean then Julio, kricken, dolphin, mike, and even vas all the way from England!!

It was time to make the announcement, I gave bee a glance and she knew.

"Guys, bee and I need to tell you something kind of important." I said.

Everyone looked around wondering what it was, I saw Zach smirk and I think he immediately knew.

"Well..." I started "we're dating, we've been long distance dating for about 5 months now."

Everyone instantly started going crazy and smiling. I grabbed bees hand in excitement I was happier than ever! :)

A/N: Ee! So they made the big announcement! But you'll have to see what everyone thinks in the next chapter we get some good and sadly one disappointed reaction (you might be able to tell who that is) anyway that's about it. Hope you enjoyed! :)