Part 3

I woke up to something soft on top of me. What could it possibly be? I blinked a couple of times, trying to come to my senses. Where was I. Yesterday, I walked up the hill, I laid in the grass, he found me... Oh, yes... He found me, and took me to his room.

Even though I remembered, my body wouldn't get up. Was it because of the lack of energy? I tried to look around. Movement had been made, slightly shaking the bed. Was it me? No it couldn't be. I looked to the right. A window with sunlight streaming in as much as possible. Light blue curtains were like stains against the grey walls. My eyes slowly closed as I rolled over to look to the left. Something touched me, or I touched it.

My hand had landed on someone else. It was my old 'master'. He was fast asleep, a peaceful look on his face. At first, I was pleased to be sleeping next to him, oh how I wished for these days to be real. But now that it was happening, after all I had gone through... I didn't know what to feel with myself. A shiver ran up my back and made me shake my head.

He moved at my shudder and I froze. His eyes remained closed and it softly scooted to the end of the bed. I began to remove the sheets when he yawned. Shit, he was awake. I closed my eyes almost completely, but had just enough to see. He sat up and looked over to me. Stretching, he said, "I know you are awake."

I deeply sighed and opened my eyes. He began to talk as if nothing happened, "Lets get something to eat."

"Wait." I said, but bit my tongue.

"What? Not hungry?" he spoke happily.

He stood and walked to my side of the bed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out from under the sheets. "Come on!"

"I said wait!" I almost yelled.

"What? What is it?" he said puzzled.

"Don't you remember..." I couldn't finish.

He didn't respond for a short while, and changed the subject.

"Come on." he wouldn't let me interrupt again, and pulled me downstairs.

My heart and head were in turmoil. I didn't know if I should just forget, like he did. Was it really that important to me? Did it really affect me? For me, the answer was yes. It did, and it always will affect me. He pushed me into a seat and rummaged through the gigantic metal fridge. "Oh! We have left overs!" he said, pleased, "Chicken! Cats like chicken right?"

He was obviously referring to me, but it wasn't a funny joke. He, however, laughed and warmed it up. As soon as it was finished, he slid a plate in front of me and began eating his. He wasn't an animal whatsoever. In fact, he acted formal even when he led me downstairs. It was weird to see someone so... pristine.

He formally ate what was in front of him, even though he talked to me like I was a child. Him forgetting everything, it pissed me off. I began to stand when he started to speak. "Come on, eat." he said in a happy voice.

"No, I'm leaving." I said only loud enough for him to hear.

He didn't really know how to answer, but what he said made me feel uneasy. "Please, eat." but he wasn't asking me, he was telling me.

I began to walk to the front of the house when he stood up. I tried to hurry, but he grabbed my wrist. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I just.... I stayed to long and I need to leave."

"Are you sure?" he spoke, not believing me.

"Yes." I said after a bit of silence.

"Well, I want you to stay." his hand got a little tighter.

Reluctantly, I followed him back to the table. "Okay! You will be staying with me from now on, Leo."

I fell into a bit of shock. My eyes widened when he spoke my name. Oh, how long had it been since I heard it last. I didn't know how to respond, I was lost in my own thoughts. He continued to ramble on about the things he saw as important. "Leo..." I interrupted him, "You still remember?" I spoke in disbelief.

"Of course I do. How could I forget?" he then walked over, grabbed me, and dragged me upstairs.

My mind couldn't really coup. So he hadn't forgotten me. "You can call me master again."

"No," I said defiantly.

"What?" he said sarcastically, not expecting my answer.

"No, I'm leaving." this time I was set.

I officially hated the guy. He had to know where I was. He didn't forget me. I had run to the bed room door but he stood in front of it. "Move." I said, angrily.

"No." he said with a smirk on his face. Was he enjoying my anger?

"Move," I was on the verge of tears.

"Why should I? You don't tell me what I can and can't do."

"But you can tell me?!" I screamed at him, "After this long, you can tell me what to do?"

"Yes, that is correct." he said coldly. I realized he wasn't the same.

"How can I call you 'Master' after you sent me to that place?"

"It wasn't me who did it, and they wouldn't tell me where you were."

"The boy who got everything he could possibly imagine still wanted me, a broken piece of shi'" but before I could finish, he bonked me hard on the head, hard enough to make me fall to the ground.

He looked pissed as me and I felt as if I had won. "What? Is the prince mad he got called out by on of his subordinates?"

A scary look washed over his face. "You are so stupid!" and he picked my up the my shirt collar, raising me to my feet, "Just because I grew up here doesn't mean I got what I wanted."

"So, your mad that I said you were the lucky child?" I spoke, incriminating him.

"No, that's not it at all." he released my shirt and let me stand on my own two feet again.

"Then what is your problem?"

"To me, you weren't a piece of shit." and he left the room.

I could tell, he was as hurt as I was... He had remembered, he had been stolen from, he had felt the same way as me. Now, I had calmed down and only felt sick. Should I run after him? Should I leave? I got what I came for, some sort of acceptance that my conscious had been searching for after so long. Was I really never going to see him again? My heart wouldn't allow it. Something inside felt more longing then it had before.

I stood up and shuffled to his bedroom door. Where had he wandered off to? Should I stay here and await his return? Should I run after him? Before I knew it, my feet were moving on their own. I quickly hurried out his bedroom door to find him.